Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the Redskin fans who are selling the Sean Taylor Towels

UVASKINSFAN

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=sean+taylor+towel&category0

I see 41 Towels are already on ebay. If any of you are on this site I jus want to let you guys now imo this is wrong. You are profiting on a mans death. This is a sick and classless act. If you dont want the towel give it too a Redskin fan who will cherish and honor it and not sell it for 50 bucks. This is a disgrace imho and any redskin fan or any human being honestly who does this has something wrong with them. Sometimes you can really see what a sick world this is. Now I can see on ebay all the fans who grabbed like 5 towels and left some fans without one to wave during the game. Sick and Classless.

i just saw that. i was about to post the same thing.

i ended up with several because i went with a large group and there were some non-'skins fans with me. but i won't be selling them, i've got a waiting list of die-hard fans that want them. i'll keep one and frame it. the rest will go to other fans at my cost. (free)

edit: save yourself the pm. they're all accounted for. i didn't have a case of them. just a few.

I can not believe the prices they are getting on EBAY. Just stupid that people would pay that much for a little towel. Now if Sean himself had sign it then yes it would be worth some of the prices that are being gotten. But it's really just a small little towel. And this is coming from someone that has all kinds of little trinkets from over the last 40 years. :2cents:

man I would love one of those. I live in fla. I will be happy to pay for shipping and all. Please hook me up.

i just saw that. i was about to post the same thing.

i ended up with several because i went with a large group and there were some non-'skins fans with me. but i won't be selling them, i've got a waiting list of die-hard fans that want them. i'll keep one and frame it. the rest will go to other fans at my cost. (free)

No kidding. You could at least wait until he is laid to rest. You could even send one to me as I live in California and could not get one. Sean Taylor was a great person. We would have kick Dallas's Ass if he was playing.

Unfortunately this is the world we live in, those people are just as bad as Micheal Wilscum for his comments on Sean's death.

However this is America where we all believe in the mighty dollar. Hell look at the people that will justify it, Sean's death gave me the ability to make money.

If there is anyone reading this that is selling Sean's tribute towell for profit, you are just as bad as the lazy money grubbing ****er that shot and killed him! You have no right to sell something that was given as a token to this man's honor, do you not have any honor in your DNA? What if Sean was your father or brother or a loved one? Would you still sell something of that situation?

I have two one for me and my father in law who is in his late 50's and couldn't make the game due to him being sick! He would have but he is fragile right now. He is a diehard skins fan and told me one thing before I left the house he said rOB PLEASE BRING ME A TOWEL. So I did to add it to his collection of skins stuff. I have one aswell to add to my stuff to make a shrine for ST. I will never sell it and the people that are, are sick ****s and can go f them selves. How could you sell something that was given to you to honor Sean. Absolutly classless!

wouldnt you rather someone who truly valued them would own them? Kind of the same deal with artists paintings, value goes way up when they die.

Sad, but true. Personally I'm surprised they arent being sold, I'd buy one since I cant afford to attend many games.

That's heart man. :cheers: :applause: :applause:

I did try to get a few more than the one I got. I knew there were some diehards here who would want one.

I tried... but no luck.

Archived