Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the Redskin fans who are selling the Sean Taylor Towels

UVASKINSFAN

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=sean+taylor+towel&category0

I see 41 Towels are already on ebay. If any of you are on this site I jus want to let you guys now imo this is wrong. You are profiting on a mans death. This is a sick and classless act. If you dont want the towel give it too a Redskin fan who will cherish and honor it and not sell it for 50 bucks. This is a disgrace imho and any redskin fan or any human being honestly who does this has something wrong with them. Sometimes you can really see what a sick world this is. Now I can see on ebay all the fans who grabbed like 5 towels and left some fans without one to wave during the game. Sick and Classless.

Probably the same type of trash selling them as the 4 in FL.

If I was lucky enough to be present at the game the towel would be priceless to me, as a memory of the event and man that we all loved so much. The type of person is takes to sell such an item doesn't understand or have certain qualities and values.

I wouldn't care if I couldn't pay my phone bill....I wouldn't sell the towel.

I say that because in my mind that towel symbolized much more than those clueless people selling it realize or see. It represents good, heart, passion, senseless violence, pain, love, greed, etc. It represents everything that has come out of this whole situation and all the emotions we felt. The good changes that Taylor underwent and all that he stood for on and off the field and the bad things that those that committed the crime stood for. Everytime I looked at the towel, I would reflect on all those things.

Archived