Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the Redskin fans who are selling the Sean Taylor Towels

UVASKINSFAN

pathetic. wish there was something we can do. where are those ebay kids that go bid everything up to $1,000,000 that they think is dumb?

what was the deal with the towels anyway, on tv it didnt look like many people were waving them at all. I was expecting white towels in the air like the steelers with their yellow towels. did we just not give enough out or what?

This is written in the description:

"This towel was given to fans who came to the game at Fed Ex Field on december 2, 2007. This is an must have item for any Redskins fan who wants to own a piece of Redskins history. Seeing these towels waived in unison by 95,000 Redskins fans in memory of a true Redskins great was an amazing site. I really hate to part with this item but I have 3 and will be selling 2 and keeping one for myself. I am only selling the items because I could use the extra money for Christmas gifts for my kids."

This "fan" knows he's such a **** that he inserted a lame excuse explaining "why" he's selling them.

People are selling them already, c'mon... We can't even mourn people properly because of ****ers like this!! I will always ALWAYS stick by the Redskins but some of the fans are starting to make me wonder. They should've sold these on the Redskins shop and gave donations for his family or something along those lines...

If there is anyone reading this that is selling Sean's tribute towell for profit, you are just as bad as the lazy money grubbing ****er that shot and killed him!

Wow. Equating selling a towel on eBay to murder. Does it really matter that much to you guys? While I agree the situation is sad, it's time to let it go man. There's more important things in life, like our FAMILY that's actually still with us. :2cents:

This a**wipe has 5 up for sale: jeffb294

What a scumbag!

I knew this was going to happen. Greed over power's people...

This is what this ****, put in the desription for a towel that is now up to $103.50.

Sean Taylor Redskins Dedication Towel. This towel was given to fans who came to the game at fed ex field on december 2, 2007. This is a real must have of redskins history. Please bid with pride mean as this a great souvenir to remember on of the best redskins to take the feild.

Sorry ***hole:mad:

Hi guys new to the forum from Paisley in Scotland.

Is there a way of trying to get the Redskins to make more of these towels and sell them through the Official Store at a reasonable price with all of the profits going to the newly announced Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund.

Gets some money into the Trust Fund and by selling at a reasonable price it will cut out these eBay ghouls and leave them unable to profit from their sick enterprise.

Just a thought !!!!

You know, people were giving us a hard time because we're Bills fans and cheering on our team. Understandable and what you want. Some people were upset about the towel being used as well... a towel - wiping off the seat. I did not do this - did not get a towel).

The thought of people selling the towels on eBay I think is much, MUCH worse and horrible.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=sean+taylor+towel&category0

I see 41 Towels are already on ebay. If any of you are on this site I jus want to let you guys now imo this is wrong. You are profiting on a mans death. This is a sick and classless act. If you dont want the towel give it too a Redskin fan who will cherish and honor it and not sell it for 50 bucks. This is a disgrace imho and any redskin fan or any human being honestly who does this has something wrong with them. Sometimes you can really see what a sick world this is. Now I can see on ebay all the fans who grabbed like 5 towels and left some fans without one to wave during the game. Sick and Classless.

I was at the game, they never game me one, the there weren't any when i went through and then i figured I would find my seat for my wife and go back and get a couple. The didn't have any then either and didn't indicate that i would be able to get one. I'd love one since i was at the game. But starting a bidding war on these is unethical. At least give it some time before getting rid of such a meaningful thing.

Whoever is viewing this site and selling the towel, I have a couple of words for you. STOP IT! It's classless, shameless, and your trying to profit off of a man's death. I can't believe this. I got the towel and hung it up in my office with some articles with ST on the front page. Stop it.

Wow...just wow. Perhaps as a community - we should take it upon ourselves to speak w/ these folks at a game and let them know that selling their towels for a profit is not the most honorable thing to do in a situation like this.

The sad part is you don't really know who the people selling the towels are and where they sit at the game.

However if someone, or someone they sold their ticket to, was stupid enough to include a ticket stub (for an extra fee) - then perhaps we'd have the opportunity to "conversate" w/ them about what it means to be a Redskin fan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sean-Taylor-21-Washington-Redskins-Dedication-Towel_W0QQitemZ260189584034QQihZ016QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I really don't see the difference between selling these towels on Ebay to people that "want them" and all the useless crap that was made after 9-11 that was sold, such plates, coins, t-shirts, whatever made you feel more patriotic.

You live in a capitalist nation, you should be use to this by now, and honestly I don't see anything wrong with it, someone that doesn't want it or would rather have money is selling it to someone that does want it.

To those that didn't get one because others got 2 or more im sorry, but you probably should have gotten to the game sooner, I got up from my seat about 15 minutes before game time to get a hot dog and they were still giving them out at the entrances. So if you didn't get one you probably were late to the game, which is a fan violation in my opinion.

Sad indeed, the moment I heard of his death I ordered a new ST#21 jersey to have framed and hang in my den with all my other Redskins stuff.

Dear XXXX XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your order! We take great pride in striving to offer you the best shopping experience available today. Please review and save this e-mail as it contains valuable information pertaining to your order(s).

Order #3260326

Order Placed on: 11/27/2007 4:45:20 AM

What would've been nice if maybe there were a few extra, they could be given as a gift to the geo-challenged, like in this thread. ( http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208252 ) This was a really nice gift by Pez and Huly and I still appreciate it. I'd love to get my hands on one of these, but not if I had to buy it off eBay.

Archived