Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Joe Must Go" chant at the end of the game today

voicekiller

If you watched comcast post game live, you could hear it very loudly when the camera panned across the set. It got so loud that you couldn't hear what the commentators were saying. Kind of dissappointing, but understandable given the circumstances of the game.

Yes. We scream during a moment of silence for our fallen brother. We are pretty classless as a whole.

Do me a favor, anyone that chanted "Joe Must Go" or yelled during the moment of silence, don't ever complain about Eagle fans.

Do your thing, not going to call you a bad fan, I just don't want to hear Eagle fans being trashed by people of the same ilk.

I was at the game and didn't hear that. Walking out, it was a lot of "Why are we surprised anymore?"

Its hard to imagine Joe Gibbs losing this team. Especially at a time like this. But, judging by some post-game comments. I think a lot of Vets are starting to think that Coach maybe isn't able to keep everything together during a game anymore.

Watch the post game presser with Joe Gibbs on the Redskins web site...I don't think he'll quit during the season but I think there is no question he won't be back next year. Watch the tape...you can see it in his face and in his tone. He took full blame for the extra time out and said he should have known the rule. It's like he knows the game has passed him by.

I have never felt like absuing Gibbs was called for on any level.....but quite simply that was the worst coaching mistake I've seen on the professional level. How can you not know the rules? It's inexcusable.

So while, I don't condone the chanting....I understand it. I really really do.

If it were any other coach Snyder would have fired him on the spot. Joe's been given enough time,talent, over-paid assistants, and yet he still coaches scared,confused,and lethargic. The old Gibb's coached teams played a lot better with a lot less talent than his most recent one's. The old Joe Gibbs had a look of confidence on the sidelines not confusion as with this one. I say thanks Joe but it is time for the rocking chair.:mad: :evil:

Archived