Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you getting for Christmas? (merged)

Novus

My extended family is still trying to clean up the medical bill debt from my recently deceased grandfather (lived to one month shy of 102 yrs old!)

I've asked them to send me business leads for my new start-up instead of regular gifts.

In fact, If any of you know any small to medium sized business that is interested in Six Sigma training/consulting or leadership development courses/workshops/retreats that you could refer to me, I'd have a very merry Christmas indeed.

I was hoping for a redskins christmas, you know game tickets, anew jersey, and some sweet tailgate gear. but since I have a good bit of tailgate gear and i'm already going tothe cowboys game, I guess i'll settle for whatever my family gives me. Once I hit like 17 i grew past needing or wanting really anything that i cant provide myself.

My brother and his wife tell their kids that they are going to get a basket of switches (to beat them with) :laugh:

My 8 year old daughter the comedienne tells me that she is giving me a rusty old tin can for Christmas. "But don't worry daddy - it has some bits of dried chicken noodle soup stuck in it in case you get hungry." :applause:

Everything I want is too expensive so I dunno yet! :(

Yes, I agree. I'd love to get a flat screen tv, but told my family it's way too expensive for them to buy me. I'm happy w/my new digital camera that I got for my birthay. So I did mention Redskins clothes/blanket for the holidays. Honestly, I don't know what I want for the holidays. I'll probably catch the "after Christmas" sales and see if I can buy a new tv that I can afford.:2cents:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived