Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good bye everyone, I'm leaving for good and I'm going to become that woman.

SUNSTONE

Hey, aren't you the same guy that was going to live with some people without internets and electronics and never come back to ES?

yep that's him. good thing he's going for the operation, he didn't have the cajones to use the Suicide by Mod thread (and for the record, I was gone a full 7 months! unlike *cough* H_H *cough* that didn't last 6 weeks talk about your drama queens) :laugh:

180.jpg

Damnit I'm late... you'd think a guy that questions my morality and faith twice a month would've realized that his computer would be a big help to a poor family. No need to trash the thing just to control your redskin forum addiction.

Oh well...

A true Christian wouldn't question another Christian smashing his CPU for no good reason other than it was God's will. You immoral ****.

A true Christian wouldn't question another Christian smashing his CPU for no good reason other than it was God's will. You immoral ****.

WTF is a true christian? Sounds like a self promoting title to me. But then again you already knew that. Isn't that right... SATAN! yeah I knew it was you the whole time.

Archived