Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good bye everyone, I'm leaving for good and I'm going to become that woman.

SUNSTONE

Or handling the religious threads...

_JESUS_O_RLY.jpg

and the conspiracy threads...

ck14.jpg

and the political threads...

chimpy.jpg

and of course, the threads requiring some actual knowledge, experience, and even sensitivity to really allow for an intelligent discourse...

tb1.jpg

but it's all good....

I'm tired of wasting my life, and this online stuff is the major time waster, so it has to go.

I have big dreams and in order for me to make those dreams a reality I have to make sacrifices.

I made up my mind within moments of hearing about Sean Taylors death.

He was my favorite player of all time, and it didn't take his death for me to realize that, I've said it so many times while he was alive.

I called him the "Human Torpedo".

He played the game the way we should live life, he worked hard to accomplish his goals and he played without fear.

Good bye everyone, I'm going to smash this PC as soon as I submit this thread.

Go after your dreams, and live life to the fullest, and do what's right. This is the will of God.

I believe the proper prescription is Lithium.

I'm tired of wasting my life, and this online stuff is the major time waster, so it has to go.

I have big dreams and in order for me to make those dreams a reality I have to make sacrifices.

Go after your dreams, and live life to the fullest, and do what's right. This is the will of God.

Drama queen.

The PC is not the problem.

If you have impure thoughts, do you plan to castrate yourself?

:silly:

I made up my mind within moments of hearing about Sean Taylors death.

He was my favorite player of all time, and it didn't take his death for me to realize that, I've said it so many times while he was alive.

I called him the "Human Torpedo".

He played the game the way we should live life, he worked hard to accomplish his goals and he played without fear.

Goodluck buddy,

I am glad someone is doing something instead of just running their mouths...

Archived