Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP To Wear #21 Sunday (merged)

DButz65

Somebody told me the league will not let him change numbers. Anybody else hear this?

I say f it the whole team wear #21 comming out of the tunnell with Taylors name on the back. How cool would that be and they all refuse to change jerseys if the league makes them forefit so be it.

I like that idea. :applause: But I like CP too. Anyway we can honor him, it should be done.

Good for Clinton.

I think it would be great If the whole team came out with actual Sean Taylor Jerseys on.

And Seans Candy Cane socks

This is great news however, I was hoping that they would retire it ya know, but wasn't sure if they would do that for a 4 year vet. So anyways, is there a place to by the exact same socks that ST wore, not the ones he wore, but you know what I mean!

I say let the man wear #21 this Sunday, fine be damned.

If there's one person among all of us right now to truly represent Taylor the way Taylor would probably want to be represented, it's his best friend on this earth Clinton Portis, while he completely tears the Bills a new a-hole all over the field.

God bless Sean and God bless Portis as he gets the team and the offense ready to dominate Sunday.

Yeah, I have to agree that the #21 belongs to Sean Taylor as a player.

HOWEVER, I would love to see Coach Gibbs come out with Sean's jersey on!!!

Could you imagine seeing him, with the jersey, the ballcap and the headphones!!

What an ULTIMATE show of respect.

:applause:

i would like to see gregg williams wearing his jersey. he was a real father figure and mentor for sean. he loved him and looked after him like a son and knows that sean is the best athlete he will ever coach. a true d-coordinators dream, and the definition of what gregg's defense, and all defense for that matter, is about.

i like the cp and gibbs ideas as well, but gregg seems the most fitting for me.

Archived