Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Thanks to Christopher Michael Cooley

CRobi21

Ok. Well that might not be his real name. In fact, I know its not. I made it up. But this guy deserves every bit of that extension he received. No matter what, this guy shows up EVERY WEEK. He was on of the few bright spots today. And he is probably my 2nd favorite Redskins. 2nd only to you know who. He is one guy that makes these tough games worth watching. The guy is truely amazing. Cooooooooooooooooooley!!!!!! :cheers:

Cooley is one of our few legitimately good players. He is tough, he is smart, he plays hard, and he plays well. Aside from Cooley, Campbell, McIntosh, and Taylor, we don't have much young top tier talent on this team (I'm still not sold on Landry). We need to have some good drafts or we are going to be in serious trouble down the line. The O-line is old, the D-line is sketch, the receivers are old... ok I'm rambling...

hes a true redskins player, loves to play and plays with passions. you can see him get emotional too if team doesnt play. listen to him on dc101 elliot in the morning show every monday morning after the game at around 7:30 or so. he does get angry sometimes during the call if we lose! He even cused once after a packers game. hah

Cooley never plays bad, he never makes a bad play seriously lol

One of the best redskins of the last 4-5 years or whatever. Plays hard every game, and always makes great catches, great runs after the catches and scores touchdowns. Always open too, just throw him the ball everytime

"Thank God for Cooley..."

A quote from me during one of the few bright spots during today's letdown. He rarely drops balls, he runs people over, he gladly took over blocking when the O-line needed help...great player and deserving of the extension.

On a side note, I was at the Redskins Cowboys game a week ago and you guys should have heard all the Skins fans when Cooley touched the ball..."COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" Haha you could hear it throughout the whole stadium it was great. During the end when we needed to stop them on defense, we also got a DE-FENSE chant going throughout the whole stadium. Great stuff.

cooley has size. size is what we lack.. going on a in slant.. its tough for defenders to try to come around touch the ball if u have a wide body.. an example is hmmmm.. shaq want the ball on the post....... its either he will get the ball easily, a foul (PI)or a great defensive play which that rarely happens on a post.... its either a pass interference or incompletion... even on fade outs, if the ball is thrown correctly, over the shoulders of the reciever how will the little defender touch the ball... as someone said earlier on a thread, we have recievers all with the same ability. short and speedy recievers. we need height. draw some plays up for antony mix asap......

i like that he seems upset when we lose. really fights for extra yards. like another poster said, he didnt whine about having to block instead of being the receiving threat he knew he could be for a few games.

As much as the NE - skins game was a massacre he fought really hard to get into the endzone. The good thing is I could see that it meant something to him then.

COOOOOOOLEY!

:point2sky

Pfft. He didnt have 11 TD catches yesterday, we should cut him.

(No we actually shouldn't. I say this as a farce of every other thread on this board saying that we should cut this person, bench that person. Besides, Cooley is amazing. He doesnt have to have 11 TD catches to be regarded as a good TE. Hopefully he'll help other people step up, that way they can all start contributing. It would be like Cooley to do that too. What I really wanna see is him and Sellers jack a guy up. That'd be tight. Almost as tight as Cooley getting 11 TD catches. The fact that this paranthetical paragraph is so long shows that I probably should be going to sleep. Yawn, g'night)

Archived