Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerome Bettis picks the Skins to win the last wildcard spot

mcees4life

Yeah I just saw that too, the more I think how this sunday played out the more I like our chances. The NFC is very even and we are truly battle tested.

Anyone ever think of it this way, that perhaps all of these tough losses are going to be a great thing for this team in the long-run? I mean sure it hurts now, but perhaps this team has to go through these tough stretches until one game they will just click and start gelling like we've never seen them before.

If we beat the Bills, and then most importantly the Bears then I really think we have a legitimate shot.

The conversation was cut before he could give a explanation.

Well that figures. :laugh: "Jerome would you like to elaborate on your prediction". Jerome : "Well, ......" Other guy : "Actually Jerome, we gotta cut to a commercial, and when we come back, were gonna talk about Tom Brady and compare Brady-Moss combination to the Romo sits to pee-Owens combination."

Who did he pick for the first spot ? For the Giants the end of the season can't come quick enough. They could lose at Chicago and Phily and of course NE. A lose to us could drop them out of the picture with 8 losses.

I don't think we'll go 4-1 but I just want to see some wins , like 3, more JC development and a game winning drive (TD not OT FGs) in there somewhere.

i think we have a legit shot still. i saw the playoff picture AFTER our loss and was like.......hmmmm. giants are right on schedule with their second half debacle, detroit is falling quickly, and most important....we're beating ourselves. san fran beating az today was HUGE. that was the easiest team on their remaining schedule. i'm not sure what their schedule looks like, but c'mon......this is the niners we're talking bout. i'll say it now....if we don't beat ourselves, we're in. i see the other teams in front of us beating up on themselves.

The NFC is very even and we are truly battle tested.

Anyone ever think of it this way, that perhaps all of these tough losses are going to be a great thing for this team in the long-run? I mean sure it hurts now, but perhaps this team has to go through these tough stretches until one game they will just click and start gelling like we've never seen them before.

Welp .. I'd like to agree with ya, but somewheres about .. oh .. after week **TEN** I'd love to see this team start "gelling like we've never seen them before!"

Listen .. I'm the world's greatest Redskins optimist. Heck .. even when we were down about 30-sumpin to the Patsies I still was waiting for the "comeback." But it's past time for this team to put up or shut up! The season's a-wastin' ...

Archived