Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reche Caldwell; a bright spot on an otherwise dark & gloomy offense.

flexxskins

Win-win option....trade Moss to the Cards for Bryant Johnson and a 4th rounder. They'd get something in exchange for a player they thought they'd get nothing for, and Moss would be deadly in the slot with the other WRs they have. We'd get the larger, more durable possession WR we need, plus another draft pick to boot.

That would then leave us free to devote the rest of our draft and perhaps F.A. also to building our OL/DL.

...oh, and for the record, we need to re-sign Caldwell. Whether he ends up starting for us or not, he's a legit NFL WR and would provide valuable depth at a position of real need for us.

How are the Cardinals going to trade a player that they do not have under contract?

Scene (February 2008):

Rod Graves: Bryant, I some exciting news. We just traded you to the Redskins.

Bryant Johnson: I don't actually play for you. How can you trade me?

Rod Graves: We are the Cardinals. We do stupid things all the time.

Bryant Johnson: Oh...in that case...I'm not going.

Win-win option....trade Moss to the Cards for Bryant Johnson and a 4th rounder. They'd get something in exchange for a player they thought they'd get nothing for, and Moss would be deadly in the slot with the other WRs they have. We'd get the larger, more durable possession WR we need, plus another draft pick to boot.

That would then leave us free to devote the rest of our draft and perhaps F.A. also to building our OL/DL.

...oh, and for the record, we need to re-sign Caldwell. Whether he ends up starting for us or not, he's a legit NFL WR and would provide valuable depth at a position of real need for us.

Johnson's an UFA this offseason. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised if the Skins traded picks for him anyway. They have a habit of doing that.

How are the Cardinals going to trade a player that they do not have under contract?

Scene (February 2008):

Rod Graves: Bryant' date=' I some exciting news. We just traded you to the Redskins.

Bryant Johnson: I don't actually play for you. How can you trade me?

Rod Graves: We are the Cardinals. We do stupid things all the time.

Bryant Johnson: Oh...in that case...I'm not going.[/quote']

Funny stuffs LKB. :) However, I think Bryant is stull under contract with them until the end of this season at which point he's a F.A. That's why it would benefit both sides to give them something in exchange.

The one thing I just thought of is whether the NFL trade deadline has already passed...quick google search.....Oh, well, :pooh: :( Nevermind.

Uh, I don't know about him being a bright spot. I saw nothing spectacular. He caught passes any WR in the NFl could make.
Uh, explain how he wasn't a bright spot. Did I not use the correct/exact word description that you would have used? I swear, there always has to be at least one in the crowd. :doh:

Uh, BTW, you are the only one who used the word "spectacular". My point, was simply that he was catching the balls that were thrown to him and holding on to them as well.

KM definitely doesn't have age on his side. but i agree with him being solid in there catching most balls coming his way. think he'll be still playing next year at 38? We need to get Mix into the rotation now that our season is looking worse and worse.

Archived