Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chances of 9-7 Making the Playoffs?

JDSkins47

Surprisingly pretty good.

Problem is we can only lose one more game.

The biggest team standing in our way is also surprising in Arizona.

Unfortunately, the paloffs will be Cowboys, Green Bay, Tampa, Seattle as divisional winners. And Giants and Arizona as the wildcards. Yes...we will lose a wild card spot to Arizona and most likely it will come back to this game as the reason why.

And to pile it on, we will end up 8-8 and miss the playoffs and not get any good draft picks ensuring that we are 8-8 at best next year too probably.

The odds on this team are long, mainly because you can't count on Portis and Moss to put up good numbers and be effective week in and week out. Without quality play from the RB and WR positions, Campbell can sit back there and make a lot of throws but the end result is going to be a loss.

Why care about playoffs at this point, besides the grand reward would be getting crushed on national TV by the Patriots at best. :laugh:

A respectable record and some more NFC East wins would be enough for me, this team isn't ready.

Exactly...we'd be lucky to win the wild-card game...give it a rest, folks...8-8 AT BEST...season=OVER.

This team just needs to concentrate on winning the next two home games against teams that they should beat--Buffalo and Chicago. After that, everyone will know whether or not this team is going anywhere.

Its easy to give an emotional repsonse and proclaim that the season is over, its not. Yes, you have recent events to back you up in your 'bold' proclimations, but there is still football left to be played. With the exception of the Pats game, the Skins have been competitive in every single game until the end. It is possible to correct these mistakes that are leading to 4th quarter breakdowns and the breaks will start coming the Skins' way, they just need to be prepared for when they do.

Soon, two pro-bowlers will be returning to the line-up (Taylor and Thomas) and Campbell has gained another experience feather in the headress. Im taking a wait and see aproach. My :2cents:

How about we worry about going 9-7 when 10-6 is impossible?

You people are a disgrace.

Go ahead, give up. Be realistic.

I'm going to keep watching. And rooting.

Pathetic quitters the lot of you.

I think we all are going to continue watching, and rooting, I know I am. But I dont want to set myself up to be dissapointed, everyone in this topic is just accepting reality, that playoffs are most likely not going to happen\

Does that mean we are going to stop rooting for our team? Hell no

Archived