Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chances of 9-7 Making the Playoffs?

JDSkins47

I'll be honest making 8-8 at this point is looking very dim. Injuries have really hurt us. I think what we should do is pull out all stops in our next game, if we lose there, then we start seeing what some of our depth is like and rest some of our starters so they don't get injured near end of the season

If we do make the playoffs, we might actually surprise some people. Why? Randy Thomas will be back. So will Sean Taylor. Moss will continue to heal. And Campbell will continue to progress.

So long as we make it there with no further injuries, things might get interesting.

Of course, as Craig stated previously, we've got to start winning. And I think we can do that.

there is no way the Skins can make the playoffs

they make too many stupid mistakes

they are not mentally talented enough to win

turnovers

dropped passes

stupid penalties that continues drives

wrong coverages

etc..............

the Redskins are their own worse enemy

When I watch the Redskins in critical situations or with the game on the line, I now hear the The Three Stooges music playing in my head. The stooges were always knocking themselves in the head, poking each each in the eyes, kicking one another in the rear, and generally inflicting numerous other pains on one another.

I think if we lower our expectations, it wouldn't hurt so much when the inevitable loss happens for the umpteenth time. Starting with the Philly loss, I lowered my expectations. If they make the playoffs, I will consider it a very pleasant surprise.

On the other hand, the players are getting paid millions of dollars even after these crushing defeats. What are the fans getting other than ulcers, high blood pressure, heart palpitations, and other medical problems. Lowering expectations is a form of preventative medicine. So let's stop the playoffs talk for now. You'll feel a lot better after another disheartening defeat. :2cents:

Reading through this thread -- I've realized something: REDSKINS FANS SUCK.

We played a SPECTACULAR second half against one of the best defenses in the National Football League, and all most of you can do is ***** and moan.

You people make me sick.

LOL...I hear ya Mark. Just take it with a grain of salt. It's one thing to root for a team that gets blown out every week, it is another to root for a team that (nearly) always plays well enough to win--but does'nt. I think many Skins fans are experiencing the equivelent of football blue-balls. It hurts and people are just venting.

Archived