Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With Campbell unleashed and ST back, we can do this.

21KO

No one honestly thought this game was going to be this close. No one really thought JC would have his handcuffs removed. If not for a couple of drops and a fumble, (and an iffy 50yd FG attempt IMO) we win this game - WITHOUT #21, who we all know would NEVER have let TO catch 4 TD's.

That said, no way the coaching staff can have any reservations about JC any longer. They will let him loose from here on out. Guns blazing.

12 Nov 25 WAS @ TB

13 Dec 02 BUF @ WAS

14 Dec 06 CHI @ WAS

15 Dec 16 WAS @ NYG

16 Dec 23 WAS @ MIN

17 Dec 30 DAL @ WAS

We get ST back, play like we did today with a few Defensive adjustments, and we can win out.

Yesterday I would have told you you were insane if you had suggested such a thing. After watching this team today...on the road...I think it can happen. IF Gibbs lets JC run.

I agree. To have a chance to win a game end was not even a thought in anyone's mind begining of the week. Springs and Priolou allowed TO to run the field unmolested. ST would've shut that down down after the first TD.

Can't say anything but good things about JC. Well except for that last INT where he should've run to the sideline.

We play as well offensively as we have the last two weeks. The rest of the schedule can be handled.

Next week, we will see the offense opened up for Campbell. We can do this man. That arm and poise of Campbell is sick. Santana, get healthy and get your legs back. Strap on for one of our trademark push into the playoffs!!!

Moss shocked me. I figured he'd hurt his heel and be gone. Played great. Everyone did. But for Cooley's catch - man. You could see how pissed he was at himself.

JC thrives in the no huddle - if we don't see lots more of it, I'm flying to DC and I will kiss the three rings before I admonish Coach with great fervor.

:dallasuck

Can't say anything but good things about JC. Well except for that last INT where he should've run to the sideline.

Yep.

I didn't notice it live, but my boy did. On the replay, there was nothing in between JC & and the goal line. He easily could have scrambled for the first down, he might have been able to get six.

What color is the sky on your planet?

You ain't talking to no rose colored glasses wearer - check my posts. If this team didn't impress you today, you are the one who needs a serious reality check.

We had NO CHANCE to make this game even close based on our recent performances. We went into that toilet and outplayed "the best team in the NFC." Lack of ONE player kept us from beating them. If you don't think Sean Taylor is the difference in this game, I just don't know what to tell you.

I'm excited again - after being thouroughly disgusted lately.

6 IN A ROW AND WE GO!!!!!!

This Thread is on the money about getting it together and making a run to the playoffs. We need to win against Tampa neek week and then I think we will make that Joe Gibbs December Run! Sean Taylor had to be pist off watching TO act like a clown! He hates TO Hell I hate TO!! Lets go Skins!!

! :dallasuck

Plaxico hasn't been himself lately. The Giants game is really the only one that I'm unsure about. We should crush the rest of the teams on our schedule if we play up to our ability.

We can realistically be 8-5 going in to play the giants. Think winning three straight won't fire up the boys? Think they'll want some revenge? Oh yeahhh...

:gaintsuck

Archived