Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assassins Creed

skinsfan07

I picked this up today for the PS3, been playing all day nonstop.. Took a break now to finish this paper. But man this game is awesome. I haven't even accomplished much story wise, I'm having too much fun playing around.

AHHHHHHH I leave Friday morning for home! I can't wait to get it!!!!! I'm so eager!

I seen that it is getting mixed reviews...

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/11/14/assassins-creed-isnt-loved-by-all/

Assassin's Creed is pulling in a mixed bag of scores since its launch this week, with reviews ranging from a crazy perfect 100 to a very disappointing 67 given out by Planet Xbox 360. According to metacritic, Assassin's currently has 15 reviews posted with the average rating working out to be around 84 out of 100.

Is this going to be on 360? I heard it was only for PS3.

When it 1st was announced it was announced for PS3, which was thought to be an exclusive. But later announced for 360... It is aslo on the DS

http://www.ebgames.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=801

I'm kind of sick of the $60 games, I can afford one at the moment.

These are the games I want

Condemned

Ace Combat Six

Bioshock

Half -Life2: Orange Box

Mass Effect

Call of Duty 4

Assassins Creed

Tomb Raider Anniversary

C&C 3

get the orange box. best deal by far.

I'm kind of sick of the $60 games, I can afford one at the moment.

These are the games I want

Condemned

Ace Combat Six

Bioshock

Half -Life2: Orange Box

Mass Effect

Call of Duty 4

Assassins Creed

Tomb Raider Anniversary

C&C 3

I am still playing Halo3 and Guitar Hero.... Will be gettin Rock Band next week. May get SceneIt and Mario Galexy and Super Smash Brothers.

I am still playing Halo3 and Guitar Hero.... Will be gettin Rock Band next week. May get SceneIt and Mario Galexy and Super Smash Brothers.

Mario Galaxy is GOTY. You can get it new factory sealed on ebay for $39.

On Gamerankings.com it has an AVERAGE from 25 critic reviews of a 9.7/10 with countless perfect scores. The lowest is a 9/10.

mass effect is next on my lists

Bio Shock & Assassin's Creed are definite must buys along with the Orange Box

Is the Orange Box good though? I mean half life 4 seems like the only good game to me. IDK if i'd play the other ones. It is pretty cheap thouigh so I might have to check it out when I get some cash.

Is the Orange Box good though? I mean half life 4 seems like the only good game to me. IDK if i'd play the other ones. It is pretty cheap thouigh so I might have to check it out when I get some cash.

is it good? its ****ing amazing.

every single game included is fantastic.

half life 2 - one best game of the year - 2004 (possibly the greatest game ever)

half life 2 episode 1 - amazing

half life 2 episode 2 - amazing

portal - best game of the year by far

team fortess 2 - most fun online multiplayer in years

IGN gives it a 9.5

If there's one must buy game of the year, it is, without a doubt, The Orange Box. All five components are excellent, with Half-Life 2 and Episode Two being the two finest single-player first-person shooters on Xbox 360.

i usually don't play first person shooters, but this game is an exception (along with Bio Shock). all the games included in the orange box are great, the fact that they come together in one package makes it a must buy.

Archived