Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew pt.5 Eagles

Walking Deadman

:rolleyes:

Everyone is getting fired up and trying to have fun.

If you don't approve of the thread, then please feel free not to click on it.

There's no reason to be a dick about it.

What's funny is that instead of not posting on the thread he keeps posting and bumping the thread......

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for keeping the thread at the top of the list chipper...... :silly:

And if you think your comments are going to stop me from doing this and fire up the 12th Man then you're wrong.

Have a nice day :)

You have it all wrong man... I love reading this stuff always good for a laugh in the morning. "fry eagles fry" You work on that all night? I'll give you one thing the level of lameness from you loosers increases every week. Keep up the good work.

You lost me at "loosers"

Ever heard of a pep rally, son? This is the online version.

Gets Gayer and Gayer every week. Congrats Deep Throat Crew you guys have proven once again that you are willing to above and beyond the call of Deep Throat duty....

If that's what you got, then we're all full up and don't need any more.

Gets Gayer and Gayer every week. Congrats Deep Throat Crew you guys have proven once again that you are willing to above and beyond the call of Deep Throat duty....

May I ask what your major malfunction is?

Why is it gay to get pumped up and be excited about a redskin game, and try to find a way to get your fellow fans to support the team?

Unless....... you are a gay cowboys fan?

405 reporting for duty. Let's bury these birds.

Popeman I was in the last row of 448 last year, the worst part is all the stairs...

It's good for me! Work off the beers I drink before the game! I was in Sec 430, Row 15, and there isn't too much of a decline in sitelines.

What row in 405 you in?

You have it all wrong man... I love reading this stuff always good for a laugh in the morning. "fry eagles fry" You work on that all night? I'll give you one thing the level of lameness from you loosers increases every week. Keep up the good work.

I'm starting to think that you're nothing but a lame troll who pulls for the Cowboys.

Especially after that stupid thread you started in the tailgate about sawing your dog's head off or something.

I'll update everybody tonight......

just added EA.

Thanks for the support everybody.......

*Pez had it right when the idea is a pep rally for the ESers going to the game or just wanting to fire the fan base up (for those going to a bar or watching the game at home).

Glad you all enjoy these threads :cheers:

*actually it was BAFGA who called this a pep rally

Archived