Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV Star Collapses, Screams When Found Guilty In Sex Case

RonJeremy

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14468021/detail.html

GOLDEN, Colo. -- Vincent Roy Margera, who plays the MTV character "Don Vito" on "Viva La Bam" was found guilty Wednesday on two of three felony counts of sex assault on a child and reacted violently when the verdict was announced.

Witnesses said Margera collapsed on the courtroom floor and started screaming when the verdict was read in a Jefferson County courtroom.

Witnesses said he yelled, "I can't go to prison for the rest of my life. Just kill me," as he thrashed about on the floor. "I didn't do anything."

"He was very close to rail at the front of courtroom," said Jefferson County spokeswoman Pam Russell. "He was struggling -- fighting. "(The deputies) were trying to talk him down. He was resistant."

Margera reacted immediately after the first guilty verdict was read.

"Just angry statements, including expletives. And he continued to sort of flail. And more deputies came into the courtroom and they're trying to subdue him," Russell said.

After the second guilty verdict was read, Margera was still on the floor.

"It was escalating. Mr. Margera was still agitated ... yelling, moving around. And the deputies are continuing to try and stop him. He's really struggling and fighting and they're just trying to talk him down. You can tell they're very gentle with him and he was resisting," Russell said.

It took eight Jefferson County deputies to restrain him and he had to be carried out of court by them.

"You have defendants that are found guilty that do have very emotional outbursts. This was, in my career, about as extreme as I've seen," said Jefferson County District Attorney Scott Storey.

Margera, 51, was accused of fondling three girls during a public appearance at the Colorado Mills Mall skate park last year. He faced three felony charges after several girls said he grabbed their breasts or buttocks. He was found not guilty on one count.

The two victims are 12 and 14.

"These young victims did a great job in court. This is always difficult for children victims. I really admire their courage. As for the one not guilty verdict, the jury apparently didn't believe we'd met our burden in proving the count beyond a reasonable doubt," Storey said. "I guess the message that I want to send is, at least in Jefferson County, we're going to be very aggressive."

Margera will be sentenced on Dec. 20. He could be sentenced anywhere from two to six years in prison on each count. Margera could also receive probation for a minimum of 10 years, up to life.

The guilty verdict means he must register as a sex offender in Colorado.

During the trial, two female police officers who arrested him said he called them "psycho lesbian ****es." His lawyer said Margera thought the arrest was a prank and he was acting in character.

The prosecutor said Margera was so intoxicated during the Lakewood appearance that he "peed his pants."

His defense attorney, Pamela Mackey, has said Margera was in character during the public appearance, playing the outrageous uncle on the show.

"Viva La Bam" was a reality television series that starred his nephew, professional skateboarder Bam Margera. The show was a spin-off from MTV's "Jackass," in which Margera and most of the main cast had appeared to perform or watch foolish stunts being performed.

He was commonly referred to as "Don Vito," in the show because it referred to his near-unintelligible speech, reminiscent of Don Vito Corleone of "The Godfather." Many times, subtitles had to be used because Margera couldn't be understood. The show ran for five seasons, according to MTV.com.

As a result of his 2006 Colorado arrest, the stunts involving Don Vito were removed from the theatrical and DVD release of "Jackass Number Two."

On the MTV.com Web site, Margera completed the sentence "Life with Bam is...." by adding "out of control."

Margera's defense attorney, Pamela Mackey, also represented NBA star Kobe Bryant when he was accused of rape in Colorado. The charge was later dismissed.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14468021/detail.html

GOLDEN, Colo. -- Vincent Roy Margera, who plays the MTV character "Don Vito" on "Viva La Bam" was found guilty Wednesday on two of three felony counts of sex assault on a child and reacted violently when the verdict was announced.

Witnesses said Margera collapsed on the courtroom floor and started screaming when the verdict was read in a Jefferson County courtroom.

Witnesses said he yelled, "I can't go to prison for the rest of my life. Just kill me," as he thrashed about on the floor. "I didn't do anything."

"He was very close to rail at the front of courtroom," said Jefferson County spokeswoman Pam Russell. "He was struggling -- fighting. "(The deputies) were trying to talk him down. He was resistant."

Margera reacted immediately after the first guilty verdict was read.

"Just angry statements, including expletives. And he continued to sort of flail. And more deputies came into the courtroom and they're trying to subdue him," Russell said.

After the second guilty verdict was read, Margera was still on the floor.

"It was escalating. Mr. Margera was still agitated ... yelling, moving around. And the deputies are continuing to try and stop him. He's really struggling and fighting and they're just trying to talk him down. You can tell they're very gentle with him and he was resisting," Russell said.

It took eight Jefferson County deputies to restrain him and he had to be carried out of court by them.

"You have defendants that are found guilty that do have very emotional outbursts. This was, in my career, about as extreme as I've seen," said Jefferson County District Attorney Scott Storey.

Margera, 51, was accused of fondling three girls during a public appearance at the Colorado Mills Mall skate park last year. He faced three felony charges after several girls said he grabbed their breasts or buttocks. He was found not guilty on one count.

The two victims are 12 and 14.

"These young victims did a great job in court. This is always difficult for children victims. I really admire their courage. As for the one not guilty verdict, the jury apparently didn't believe we'd met our burden in proving the count beyond a reasonable doubt," Storey said. "I guess the message that I want to send is, at least in Jefferson County, we're going to be very aggressive."

Margera will be sentenced on Dec. 20. He could be sentenced anywhere from two to six years in prison on each count. Margera could also receive probation for a minimum of 10 years, up to life.

The guilty verdict means he must register as a sex offender in Colorado.

During the trial, two female police officers who arrested him said he called them "psycho lesbian ****es." His lawyer said Margera thought the arrest was a prank and he was acting in character.

The prosecutor said Margera was so intoxicated during the Lakewood appearance that he "peed his pants."

His defense attorney, Pamela Mackey, has said Margera was in character during the public appearance, playing the outrageous uncle on the show.

"Viva La Bam" was a reality television series that starred his nephew, professional skateboarder Bam Margera. The show was a spin-off from MTV's "Jackass," in which Margera and most of the main cast had appeared to perform or watch foolish stunts being performed.

He was commonly referred to as "Don Vito," in the show because it referred to his near-unintelligible speech, reminiscent of Don Vito Corleone of "The Godfather." Many times, subtitles had to be used because Margera couldn't be understood. The show ran for five seasons, according to MTV.com.

As a result of his 2006 Colorado arrest, the stunts involving Don Vito were removed from the theatrical and DVD release of "Jackass Number Two."

On the MTV.com Web site, Margera completed the sentence "Life with Bam is...." by adding "out of control."

Margera's defense attorney, Pamela Mackey, also represented NBA star Kobe Bryant when he was accused of rape in Colorado. The charge was later dismissed.

Everyone from "Viva La Bam" should be put on a deserted island. I can't believe that people get paid to act like complete idiots and I can't believe that anyone would find them even remotely funny. I really hope "Bam" or whatever his name is castrates himself. Now that would be hilarious.

Did the girls look that young? Or were they whorishly made-up to make them look not only 18, but 22. It says later in that article (for those of you who don't want to read through it all) that he was drunk and in character.

First of all, MTV is straight up whorish and sexually laden. It always has been and always will be. He was probably not thinking and just acting. If it was during the pubic appearence, he was probably just acting stupid for the fans. If it was in private, how did these two girls get fondled by this fat-ass that can't even stand up? You'd think if he was violent the other one would start screaming rather than shoving her ass in his hand. I dunno, sounds really fishy. Like the jury had a vandetta against him from the outset. This will probably be overturned or reduced.

And as for the show, I like it. A lot of the kids these days, like it. I don't expect parents to enjoy something like this, but jesus christ, use a little common sense. I believe it's better to see someone on that show do crazy stunts rather than kids being exposed to movies with gore and extreme violence. That is okay, by our standards. But not Viva La Bam? C'mon. By the way, MTV is god-awful in quality these days.

Anyway, if Vito did fondle these girls with intent to actually secretly fondle a minor - sure, put him away. But you have to ask for ID's more than a liqour store if you're on the hollywood party scene these days.

The sad part is, as any of us who watched the shows knows, is that somehow this will turn out to be a result of some **** Bam pulled in a pathetic attempt to be funny. He treated his uncle like **** all the time, worse than those who never saw the show could imagine.

After knowing what I know from watching most of the episodes, Bam probably got him sloppy drunk and got young girls to flirt with him, just to see how he'd react. He's done similar things on the show before, because he gets off on creating misery for others.

Problem is, this **** didn't quite pan out like he had hoped, and now his uncle is getting ****ed as a result. I don't condone what he did by any means, but trust me when i say he was most likely set up.

Did the girls look that young? Or were they whorishly made-up to make them look not only 18, but 22.

This day and age... you have NO clue. Just last night, (two trick-or-treaters) were dressed up rather whorishly to the point that you would bet the farm that they were in their early 20's. However, they were 14-15. :doh:

Sadly, it seems that you have to ask for two forms of ID and parental consent to talk to a girl nowadays. Unless you meet them in a bar ofcourse.. :doh:

This day and age... you have NO clue. Just last night, (two trick-or-treaters) were dressed up rather whorishly to the point that you would bet the farm that they were in their early 20's. However, they were 14-15. :doh:

Sadly, it seems that you have to ask for two forms of ID and parental consent to talk to a girl nowadays. Unless you meet them in a bar ofcourse.. :doh:

This post is useless without pictures.

Everyone from "Viva La Bam" should be put on a deserted island. I can't believe that people get paid to act like complete idiots and I can't believe that anyone would find them even remotely funny. I really hope "Bam" or whatever his name is castrates himself. Now that would be hilarious.

Debbie_Downer.jpg

My friend IDed a girl before hooking up with her at a party during college once. She didn't even get pissed.

:rotflmao:

That is awesome! I am gonna have to ID girls from now on.

Or just get me a 'cougar'. :laugh:

Cougar

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her **** together.

That cougar I met last night, showed me **** I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

Archived