Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV Star Collapses, Screams When Found Guilty In Sex Case

RonJeremy

This day and age... you have NO clue. Just last night, (two trick-or-treaters) were dressed up rather whorishly to the point that you would bet the farm that they were in their early 20's. However, they were 14-15. :doh:

Sadly, it seems that you have to ask for two forms of ID and parental consent to talk to a girl nowadays. Unless you meet them in a bar ofcourse.. :doh:

I am glad I grew up when I did :)

He was probably not thinking and just acting. If it was during the pubic appearence, he was probably just acting stupid for the fans. If it was in private, how did these two girls get fondled by this fat-ass that can't even stand up?

Well, I guess it could have been that type of appearance.

Sadly, it seems that you have to ask for two forms of ID and parental consent to talk to a girl nowadays. Unless you meet them in a bar ofcourse.. :doh:

Nah, Rob Lowe got busted for doing just that. Girl he met in a bar, filmed it, got in major trouble but has finally gotten his career back.

Anyways, it could have happened that he grabbed them but this is why it's kind of difficult to charge someone with sexual assault for grabbing ass. It's not that you shouldn't be able to but maybe that kind of thing should just be assault. It's nothing like (emotionally) a rape or other form of sexual assault and you can EASILY set someone up the bomb with that kind of case. You don't need 'evidence' of any kind. Just testimony.

I will point out a few male teachers have been falsely accused when some girls got together to plan revenge. Now, in this dude's case, I don't imagine it's revenge as much as dude being drunk and thinking he's on the show and not knowing how old the girls were.

In the interests of full disclosure, let me say I can't stand that show or anyone associated with its imbecility.

Nah, Rob Lowe got busted for doing just that. Girl he met in a bar, filmed it, got in major trouble but has finally gotten his career back.

Anyways, it could have happened that he grabbed them but this is why it's kind of difficult to charge someone with sexual assault for grabbing ass. It's not that you shouldn't be able to but maybe that kind of thing should just be assault. It's nothing like (emotionally) a rape or other form of sexual assault and you can EASILY set someone up the bomb with that kind of case. You don't need 'evidence' of any kind. Just testimony.

I will point out a few male teachers have been falsely accused when some girls got together to plan revenge. Now, in this dude's case, I don't imagine it's revenge as much as dude being drunk and thinking he's on the show and not knowing how old the girls were.

In the interests of full disclosure, let me say I can't stand that show or anyone associated with its imbecility.

Oh no, not you to Ghost. You are now a member of the Debbie Downer club. Welcome. :D

Archived