Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yesterday and today I am embarrassed as a Redskins fan

CapitalDefense

I should have expected a smart ass...

Ah well, it was the Patriots, we had no chance anyway right? Thats the type of attitude alot of our players have, I did not know some fans did as well.

A bunch of damn losers

Careful now. Let's not let things get out of hand now.

I should have expected a smart ass...

Ah well, it was the Patriots, we had no chance anyway right? Thats the type of attitude alot of our players have, I did not know some fans did as well.

A bunch of damn losers

Careful now. Let's not let things get out of hand now.

I am not ashamed or embarrased one bit, the pats have blown EVERYONE

out they have played, not just us. So if some fan from another team hasnt played them and says something to me about yesterdays loss, im going to ask have you played them yet? If you arent going to, you're lucky, if you are, i

bet the score will be about the same. The Pats are just THAT good, end of story. Next.....

Hell i wore redskins gear today, i dont care, they are MY team, if somebody doesnt like it, F*** THEM! my :2cents:

out they have played, not just us. So if some fan from another team hasnt played them and says something to me about yesterdays loss, im going to ask have you played them yet? If you arent going to, you're lucky, if you are, i

bet the score will be about the same. The Pats are just THAT good, end of story. Next.....

Hell i wore redskins gear today, i dont care, they are MY team, if somebody doesnt like it, F*** THEM! my :2cents:

relax, the Patriots lost the Super Bowl 46-10 to the Bears. now THAT is a butt kicking to remember, this game was eminently forgettable as it was just one of 16 for NE.

for Washington it just shows that the team is a .500 caliber club hoping to get lucky and win an extra game to be a wildcard.

Thanks Bulldog. I was going to bring up how bad in the late eighties and early ninties the Patriots and Colts were. They were horrible! A joke! I remember playing Super Tecmo Bowl with those teams and the final score was 3-0. Meanwhile, Gibbs and the Redskins were tearing it up. The Skins will tear it up again.

If you are embarrassed, well you can just put your hat away and be accused of being a bandwagoner when you break it back out when the ball bounces the Skins way like all these people I see wearing new Patriot jersies claiming they have always been New England fans. Life is too short, and the season for that matter, to dwell on this loss any longer.

relax, the Patriots lost the Super Bowl 46-10 to the Bears. now THAT is a butt kicking to remember, this game was eminently forgettable as it was just one of 16 for NE.

for Washington it just shows that the team is a .500 caliber club hoping to get lucky and win an extra game to be a wildcard.

Thanks Bulldog. I was going to bring up how bad in the late eighties and early ninties the Patriots and Colts were. They were horrible! A joke! I remember playing Super Tecmo Bowl with those teams and the final score was 3-0. Meanwhile, Gibbs and the Redskins were tearing it up. The Skins will tear it up again.

If you are embarrassed, well you can just put your hat away and be accused of being a bandwagoner when you break it back out when the ball bounces the Skins way like all these people I see wearing new Patriot jersies claiming they have always been New England fans. Life is too short, and the season for that matter, to dwell on this loss any longer.

People need to stand up for themselves if they are catching lip. If u wear the colors (even after a LOSS) then expect to hear some garbage. U gotta stand up for yourself and ATLEAST go down swinging (not literally but verbally)....people cant be walking around w/their tail between their legs.

I wore my Skins pullover to work and nobody said ****....wore my shirt to gym when I went to lift tonight and nobody said a word. I have my Redskins license plate cover and Redskins lanyard (for my keys) and nobody says a word. Both of my dogs have Redskins collars (no joke!!! LOL)....lets just say I represent in every way imagineable.

I was actually hopeing someone would say something so I could mock them for being a fairweather of whatever team they follow. I cant wait to continue to rock any gear I have all week. I love throwing the gear in peoples faces even after we lose....people expect us to hide...eff that. If any says anything to me I wont question that we lost or didnt play good or got our butt whooped...but i will tell them how im not some fairweathered COWBOY fan or someone who hides when their team fails. I'll tell people to their faces that if their squad lost 52-7 zip they would take days off of work or get a new wardrobe.

HTTR all day win or lose.....52-7 ...no matter what. I want people to know what loyalty is.....I am it!

People need to stand up for themselves if they are catching lip. If u wear the colors (even after a LOSS) then expect to hear some garbage. U gotta stand up for yourself and ATLEAST go down swinging (not literally but verbally)....people cant be walking around w/their tail between their legs.

I wore my Skins pullover to work and nobody said ****....wore my shirt to gym when I went to lift tonight and nobody said a word. I have my Redskins license plate cover and Redskins lanyard (for my keys) and nobody says a word. Both of my dogs have Redskins collars (no joke!!! LOL)....lets just say I represent in every way imagineable.

I was actually hopeing someone would say something so I could mock them for being a fairweather of whatever team they follow. I cant wait to continue to rock any gear I have all week. I love throwing the gear in peoples faces even after we lose....people expect us to hide...eff that. If any says anything to me I wont question that we lost or didnt play good or got our butt whooped...but i will tell them how im not some fairweathered COWBOY fan or someone who hides when their team fails. I'll tell people to their faces that if their squad lost 52-7 zip they would take days off of work or get a new wardrobe.

HTTR all day win or lose.....52-7 ...no matter what. I want people to know what loyalty is.....I am it!

School tomorrow is gonna suck :(

But, par for the course. It'll just make next weeks win against the Jets that much sweeter.

I am glad I am in college now. Because in secondary school I got it when we lost. They made me have it. But just brush it off, we lost to the Patriots just like the other 8 teams lost. I know it was a blowout but who cares. A lost is a lost.

School tomorrow is gonna suck :(

But, par for the course. It'll just make next weeks win against the Jets that much sweeter.

I am glad I am in college now. Because in secondary school I got it when we lost. They made me have it. But just brush it off, we lost to the Patriots just like the other 8 teams lost. I know it was a blowout but who cares. A lost is a lost.

out they have played, not just us.

No, I watched 3 of their other games this year (Browns, Cowboys, and Dolphins) to see what we should expect for our game. Of the 3, the Dolphins looked like we did, like they didn't belong on the same field. But even they came back and showed something in the 2nd half.

And the god damn Cowboys stayed in that game for quite some time. About 20 times longer than the TWO minutes that we were in the game.

You can't compare that game to what we saw yesterday.

out they have played, not just us.

No, I watched 3 of their other games this year (Browns, Cowboys, and Dolphins) to see what we should expect for our game. Of the 3, the Dolphins looked like we did, like they didn't belong on the same field. But even they came back and showed something in the 2nd half.

And the god damn Cowboys stayed in that game for quite some time. About 20 times longer than the TWO minutes that we were in the game.

You can't compare that game to what we saw yesterday.

I saw the most beautiful thing today.

I had just picked up my kids from the daycare center, and turned the corner in front of the Pizza Hut.

Out walks a kid, no more than maybe 12 years old, with his family's pizza. Big deal you say, well I was proud.

He was wearing a Redskins jersey.

You knew he wouldn't have been walking out of a Papa John's. Not after that score!

I saw the most beautiful thing today.

I had just picked up my kids from the daycare center, and turned the corner in front of the Pizza Hut.

Out walks a kid, no more than maybe 12 years old, with his family's pizza. Big deal you say, well I was proud.

He was wearing a Redskins jersey.

You knew he wouldn't have been walking out of a Papa John's. Not after that score!

The thing that annoys me is that NO ONE on the team is held accountable. Someone jumps offsides, no biggie. Someone holds on a crucial pass play, oh well. Someone fumbles when we're about to score to put the game away causing the other team to get new life and go on a rampage (see Giants); oh well that sucks. Someone missed blocking assignments regularly causing our franchise QB to take hits and look ineffective, so what. Someone constantly bumps receivers past the 5 yard marker and gives the offense another first down when the game should be over (see Cardinals game); damn, our guys sure did fight their guts out.

STFU already. **** you!!!!!

I don't feel much better.

The thing that annoys me is that NO ONE on the team is held accountable. Someone jumps offsides, no biggie. Someone holds on a crucial pass play, oh well. Someone fumbles when we're about to score to put the game away causing the other team to get new life and go on a rampage (see Giants); oh well that sucks. Someone missed blocking assignments regularly causing our franchise QB to take hits and look ineffective, so what. Someone constantly bumps receivers past the 5 yard marker and gives the offense another first down when the game should be over (see Cardinals game); damn, our guys sure did fight their guts out.

STFU already. **** you!!!!!

I don't feel much better.

It's not that im ashamed to wear my colors on that loss.....I don't think thats the argument with this thread. However, we were considered a team to give the patriots a tough time coming out with a win. Our d was playing lights out, our O was hanging on by a finger nail. Then getting absolutely blown away by the Patriots and to listen to our headcoach talk about how proud he was of the team and how we fought our guts out? Thats the most embarrassing part of this loss. Our team played like utter crap? So when all of you walked up to your friends, you didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment over last nite? I know I did. And i also know if we lost by 14 or 21, I wouldn't of felt that way.

It's not that im ashamed to wear my colors on that loss.....I don't think thats the argument with this thread. However, we were considered a team to give the patriots a tough time coming out with a win. Our d was playing lights out, our O was hanging on by a finger nail. Then getting absolutely blown away by the Patriots and to listen to our headcoach talk about how proud he was of the team and how we fought our guts out? Thats the most embarrassing part of this loss. Our team played like utter crap? So when all of you walked up to your friends, you didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment over last nite? I know I did. And i also know if we lost by 14 or 21, I wouldn't of felt that way.

I was embarrassed for a full 3 seconds after the game.....NEXT!!!

Exactly, We beat the JETS and Eagles and we are at 6-3. A Split with Dallas 7-4, then we have the Giants, Bears, Vikes, Bills, Bucs we need 3 of these five and we will be 10-6. The only game so far this year that the other team was obviously better than us happened this past weekend. We will endure! We will get to the playoffs! We will get another shot at the Pats!! :D

Remember the immortal words of a great American, John 'Bluto' Blutarsky:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

By the way I wore my Skins Crocs and an old Lavar Sweat Jersey and got more empathy than anything. Even had some nice discussions with other skins fans at the local Wawa.

I was embarrassed for a full 3 seconds after the game.....NEXT!!!

Exactly, We beat the JETS and Eagles and we are at 6-3. A Split with Dallas 7-4, then we have the Giants, Bears, Vikes, Bills, Bucs we need 3 of these five and we will be 10-6. The only game so far this year that the other team was obviously better than us happened this past weekend. We will endure! We will get to the playoffs! We will get another shot at the Pats!! :D

Remember the immortal words of a great American, John 'Bluto' Blutarsky:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

By the way I wore my Skins Crocs and an old Lavar Sweat Jersey and got more empathy than anything. Even had some nice discussions with other skins fans at the local Wawa.

Archived