Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yesterday and today I am embarrassed as a Redskins fan

CapitalDefense

Anybody that is not embarrassed by what transpired Sunday and the aftermath of the "running up the score" has no self-pride or never played a competitive sport in their life. Okay, so you're not embarrassed. Good for you. You wanna accept mediocrity? Then go ahead. I expect more from the team I root for.

Quoted for inacurracy.

Anybody that is not embarrassed by what transpired Sunday and the aftermath of the "running up the score" has no self-pride or never played a competitive sport in their life. Okay, so you're not embarrassed. Good for you. You wanna accept mediocrity? Then go ahead. I expect more from the team I root for.

Quoted for inacurracy.

I have been a Redskins fan ever since I can remember, but yesterday and today were flat out embarassing. I wore my Redskins cap to work today and was horse laughed every where I went, oh well.

Reasons for embarrassment.....

1. For the fans and the media that are whining about the Pats running up the score. They get payed the same as the Redskins do, to win football games, end of story. Score be damned.....

2. For the 53 players who picked up a paycheck today for absolutely no effort!

3. For the coaching staff and the lack of preparation

I have never been embarrassed when talking about the Washington Redskins no matter how bad things were in the past. Yesterday and today I was

1. Yeah I agree, I'm tired of people crying about the Pats running up the score. Blame GW poor game planning and inability to make adjustments. And blame Gibbs and Saunders for not knowing how to put our guys in the best position to score.

2. Yeah, people should show us the FANS more compassion, and not worry about the freagin' players feel. They collect their money reguardless of the outcome.

3. The Coaches has shown that they are light years behind in building an offense that will be able to score at will, not matter what defense we play.

I have been a Redskins fan ever since I can remember, but yesterday and today were flat out embarassing. I wore my Redskins cap to work today and was horse laughed every where I went, oh well.

Reasons for embarrassment.....

1. For the fans and the media that are whining about the Pats running up the score. They get payed the same as the Redskins do, to win football games, end of story. Score be damned.....

2. For the 53 players who picked up a paycheck today for absolutely no effort!

3. For the coaching staff and the lack of preparation

I have never been embarrassed when talking about the Washington Redskins no matter how bad things were in the past. Yesterday and today I was

1. Yeah I agree, I'm tired of people crying about the Pats running up the score. Blame GW poor game planning and inability to make adjustments. And blame Gibbs and Saunders for not knowing how to put our guys in the best position to score.

2. Yeah, people should show us the FANS more compassion, and not worry about the freagin' players feel. They collect their money reguardless of the outcome.

3. The Coaches has shown that they are light years behind in building an offense that will be able to score at will, not matter what defense we play.

Archived