Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A what if question for all of those who have given up

Taylor 36

the patriots will not destroy the colts. the colts will win the game. why? b/c they are a football team and not a organization of politically correct talking heads trying to always say the right thing even after an ass whooping for the decades.

every week no matter what we hear "our guys fought their guts out." bull****! they had their guts handed to them yesterday. then we listen as greg williams talks about how good of a team we just faced. then we hear al saunders calmly explain how "things are coming along." it is all bull****! these guys (coaches and players) are making huge money and they will say anything to keep that money coming in by spinning a horrible situation into a situation that always sounds like it is getting better but it never does. listening to these coaches spin this (especially joe gibbs and greg williams) is like listening to george bush say gas prices are not high...its bull****!!!

if we get the hell beat out of us so be it, but i am sick and tired of joe gibbs treating the fans like we dont know anything. anybody with a heartbeat can see that this team is in trouble and there is not a damn soul that can figure out how to change it.

the patriots will not destroy the colts. the colts will win the game. why? b/c they are a football team and not a organization of politically correct talking heads trying to always say the right thing even after an ass whooping for the decades.

every week no matter what we hear "our guys fought their guts out." bull****! they had their guts handed to them yesterday. then we listen as greg williams talks about how good of a team we just faced. then we hear al saunders calmly explain how "things are coming along." it is all bull****! these guys (coaches and players) are making huge money and they will say anything to keep that money coming in by spinning a horrible situation into a situation that always sounds like it is getting better but it never does. listening to these coaches spin this (especially joe gibbs and greg williams) is like listening to george bush say gas prices are not high...its bull****!!!

if we get the hell beat out of us so be it, but i am sick and tired of joe gibbs treating the fans like we dont know anything. anybody with a heartbeat can see that this team is in trouble and there is not a damn soul that can figure out how to change it.

If that helps you explain why we did not &*$%ing compete yesterday, by all means keep deluding yourself.

NOTHING can take the taste of this violation out of my mouth.

EVERYONE associated with the organization should donate their game checks.

In no way am I deluding myself. It was a serious question. I didn't know if some people would feel better if they saw the current undefeated champs get smacked down at home by the same team that smacked us down in their own yard.

If that helps you explain why we did not &*$%ing compete yesterday, by all means keep deluding yourself.

NOTHING can take the taste of this violation out of my mouth.

EVERYONE associated with the organization should donate their game checks.

In no way am I deluding myself. It was a serious question. I didn't know if some people would feel better if they saw the current undefeated champs get smacked down at home by the same team that smacked us down in their own yard.

Why give up right now? We're still 4-3 and very much in the playoff picture..Some people on here are fake fans.

Blah,

I sat in the endzone of Qwest field at the end of our 2005 run with a giant smile on my face. The Skins lost that playoff game to the Seahawks, but we made it. We made it because we played tough and it was exciting. It was the first time in a decade I was excited about the future of the team.

I was smiling because I KNEW it was the beginning of our return to glory. Coach was back, his team was winning and they had balls.

Fast forward to now. Our team has somehow regressed. 2006 was a step back and while 2007 is a step forward, it's not two steps and it certianly is not a giant leap forward.

You want a trophy for being a "better" fan than me because I'm a "fake" fan?

Here it is. :1stplace:

Now stick it where the sun don't shine because I want one of these.

200px-Vince_Lombardi_Trophy.jpg

Why give up right now? We're still 4-3 and very much in the playoff picture..Some people on here are fake fans.

Blah,

I sat in the endzone of Qwest field at the end of our 2005 run with a giant smile on my face. The Skins lost that playoff game to the Seahawks, but we made it. We made it because we played tough and it was exciting. It was the first time in a decade I was excited about the future of the team.

I was smiling because I KNEW it was the beginning of our return to glory. Coach was back, his team was winning and they had balls.

Fast forward to now. Our team has somehow regressed. 2006 was a step back and while 2007 is a step forward, it's not two steps and it certianly is not a giant leap forward.

You want a trophy for being a "better" fan than me because I'm a "fake" fan?

Here it is. :1stplace:

Now stick it where the sun don't shine because I want one of these.

200px-Vince_Lombardi_Trophy.jpg

That's exactly why I have given up.

The Patriots will destroy the Colts. Just give the Patriots the super bowl trophy now and be done with it.

I'm not saying anyone should give up, but if the Patriots ARE that good this year, then maybe our loss yesterday isn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

That's exactly why I have given up.

The Patriots will destroy the Colts. Just give the Patriots the super bowl trophy now and be done with it.

I'm not saying anyone should give up, but if the Patriots ARE that good this year, then maybe our loss yesterday isn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

What kind of moron would already give up on the season?

Oh, wait...all it takes is to read the first page of the Stadium for the answer to that question. :doh:

Anyway, if the Pats destroy the Colts, nothing will happen. Two or three people will take solace in it, and the rest will continue to think we're bottom-feeders even after we're 6-3 and beyond. Nothing new there.

What kind of moron would already give up on the season?

Oh, wait...all it takes is to read the first page of the Stadium for the answer to that question. :doh:

Anyway, if the Pats destroy the Colts, nothing will happen. Two or three people will take solace in it, and the rest will continue to think we're bottom-feeders even after we're 6-3 and beyond. Nothing new there.

Even the Dolphins managed 49-21 against the pats. We managed a 52-7 beating the WORST theyve given to anyone this season.

Doesnt matter what the do against he Colts, that was just a pathetic excuse of a performance on our part.

We have a pretty messed up o-line and were missing two of our top three CB's. I'm not trying to make excuses, but these are things that can't go over-looked especially when you're playing AT the best team in maybe league history's place.

Even the Dolphins managed 49-21 against the pats. We managed a 52-7 beating the WORST theyve given to anyone this season.

Doesnt matter what the do against he Colts, that was just a pathetic excuse of a performance on our part.

We have a pretty messed up o-line and were missing two of our top three CB's. I'm not trying to make excuses, but these are things that can't go over-looked especially when you're playing AT the best team in maybe league history's place.

I don't buy that it is Snyder's fault. We actually have been a better team since he bought the Redskins than we were the six seasons prior to that. I may not agree with everything he does, but I do believe the man wants the Redskins to win. I don't think it is all about the money for him, like so many seem to believe.

Please explain to me how this team has been better under Snyder than it was before him. People credit Snyder for the Skins making the playoffs in '99, but that was the team he had the least to do with and he wanted to rescind the trade that brought Brad Johnson here, whose performance that season was one of the few bright spots we've had under the Snyder regime. You had to give Norv a couple of rebuilding seasons.....the problem with Turner is that he never got us over the hump. However, neither has anyone else since then. I love it when people say "Oh, Gibbs has done so much for this team since he's been here, by bringing in character guys, etc." Makes it sound like we had a bunch of convicts on this team before he was here. Riiiiiiiight...............

I don't buy that it is Snyder's fault. We actually have been a better team since he bought the Redskins than we were the six seasons prior to that. I may not agree with everything he does, but I do believe the man wants the Redskins to win. I don't think it is all about the money for him, like so many seem to believe.

Please explain to me how this team has been better under Snyder than it was before him. People credit Snyder for the Skins making the playoffs in '99, but that was the team he had the least to do with and he wanted to rescind the trade that brought Brad Johnson here, whose performance that season was one of the few bright spots we've had under the Snyder regime. You had to give Norv a couple of rebuilding seasons.....the problem with Turner is that he never got us over the hump. However, neither has anyone else since then. I love it when people say "Oh, Gibbs has done so much for this team since he's been here, by bringing in character guys, etc." Makes it sound like we had a bunch of convicts on this team before he was here. Riiiiiiiight...............

Exactly, I'm glad not everyone takes the "if we don't win the SuperBowl we may as well be in last place" stance. I'd enjoy the hell out of a 10-6 season with a playoff win or 2. At least we were competitive. Because believe it or not this is ENTERTAINMENT and nothing more. A season like that would keep me entertained and that is money well spent.

Exactly, I'm glad not everyone takes the "if we don't win the SuperBowl we may as well be in last place" stance. I'd enjoy the hell out of a 10-6 season with a playoff win or 2. At least we were competitive. Because believe it or not this is ENTERTAINMENT and nothing more. A season like that would keep me entertained and that is money well spent.

What if the Patriots come out on Sunday and destroy the Colts? All of the people who say our season is over because we lost to a team we really had no chance of beating in the first place, will you say that the Patriots are just that damn good, or does that still mean the Redskins are that awful???

What does the Colts and Pats have to do with us. We got whooped on, take it like a man and move on. The season is far from over, the main thing is that we continue to get better on Offense and should some promise for the future. This past sunday and the Cards game has everyone skeptical about the direction our Offense is going in. And now the defense scheme that we employ was shredded like cheese and the Pats showed the entire league to attack our so-called top 5 defense.

Archived