Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A what if question for all of those who have given up

Taylor 36

For me it isn't about us losing it's about how we lost. The coaching staff here are highly paid but yet gameplan like they are a pee wee team. For all the time Gibbs has been back there still is nothing to be excited about, it's getting really sad that the Redskins are more feared in March then during the season and that alone should speak volumes but goes unnoticed. This team is the new Cardinals folks we will continue to be bottom feeders and points for jokes in the media, and everywhere else. Any coach that can get on live TV and give a press conference about Super Smart Players, learning from this and all the other BS Gibbs will say later today is a direct indication that this team, coaches and management SUCK, and laugh all the way to the bank. PERIOD!

Hopefully all the Colts followers will call for Dungy's head.

Cause whats in the past is in the past. According to those who hate JG.

First of all, don't expect the Colts to get the same pasting we did. They may loose, yeah, but they have proven they can beat the Cheatriots last year. They have the same offense and the Pats have a slightly improved defense so I don't buy this junk.

All we proved is that this team is not even worthy of being in the same NFL...this after 4 years of JGs. Dungy has a recent SB win so there is no comparison.

Hopefully all the Colts followers will call for Dungy's head.

Cause whats in the past is in the past. According to those who hate JG.

First of all, don't expect the Colts to get the same pasting we did. They may loose, yeah, but they have proven they can beat the Cheatriots last year. They have the same offense and the Pats have a slightly improved defense so I don't buy this junk.

All we proved is that this team is not even worthy of being in the same NFL...this after 4 years of JGs. Dungy has a recent SB win so there is no comparison.

I agree with your post, but in today's NFL teams usually do not get to dominate for more than a couple of seasons at a time, if they are lucky. This seems to be NE's year. If they crush all of their opponents, I think it says more about them than about us for this one game.

When does the Redskins year to dominate start? It's been 16 years now. I can't just sit here and say 'oh we lost a game that we should have lost, just wait until next week!'.

Skins fans have been conditioned to look towards next week, next year, the next draft, the next free agent, the next coach, while putting all these losses behind us. This is the atmosphere that Snyder has built, and the 'brighter future' we all look towards keeps the cash flowing into his account.

It's time to start holding someone accountable.

I agree with your post, but in today's NFL teams usually do not get to dominate for more than a couple of seasons at a time, if they are lucky. This seems to be NE's year. If they crush all of their opponents, I think it says more about them than about us for this one game.

When does the Redskins year to dominate start? It's been 16 years now. I can't just sit here and say 'oh we lost a game that we should have lost, just wait until next week!'.

Skins fans have been conditioned to look towards next week, next year, the next draft, the next free agent, the next coach, while putting all these losses behind us. This is the atmosphere that Snyder has built, and the 'brighter future' we all look towards keeps the cash flowing into his account.

I don't buy that it is Snyder's fault. We actually have been a better team since he bought the Redskins than we were the six seasons prior to that. I may not agree with everything he does, but I do believe the man wants the Redskins to win. I don't think it is all about the money for him, like so many seem to believe.

I don't buy that it is Snyder's fault. We actually have been a better team since he bought the Redskins than we were the six seasons prior to that. I may not agree with everything he does, but I do believe the man wants the Redskins to win. I don't think it is all about the money for him, like so many seem to believe.

Have you watched any of the other games we played?

The point of playing an NFL season, is to win a superbowl. THAT'S the end game.

If we get demolished like that by a team that is in all likelyhood going to the superbowl, what is the point? Sure we can chalk it up to yet another rebuiliding or building season, but it stings no matter what you call it.

It doesn't matter if the Patriots destroy the Colts, we, the Redskins, are no good. We are mediocre at best and I'm ****ing SICK and TIRED of being mediocre.

But wait, you are negative and a non believer. You should be a dallas fan, you dont understand football... Redskins are on their way... but Joe Gibbs is going to fix this team... But Danny is the best owner in the world... But wait I have more, the members of this board dream about winning the night before the game and then post about their dreams, general patton on a warpath ready to demolish the Pats....:doh: We are a joke, its time to except it.

Have you watched any of the other games we played?

The point of playing an NFL season, is to win a superbowl. THAT'S the end game.

If we get demolished like that by a team that is in all likelyhood going to the superbowl, what is the point? Sure we can chalk it up to yet another rebuiliding or building season, but it stings no matter what you call it.

It doesn't matter if the Patriots destroy the Colts, we, the Redskins, are no good. We are mediocre at best and I'm ****ing SICK and TIRED of being mediocre.

But wait, you are negative and a non believer. You should be a dallas fan, you dont understand football... Redskins are on their way... but Joe Gibbs is going to fix this team... But Danny is the best owner in the world... But wait I have more, the members of this board dream about winning the night before the game and then post about their dreams, general patton on a warpath ready to demolish the Pats....:doh: We are a joke, its time to except it.

You're damn right it is...I am sick of all this crap year in and year out.

--I want a front office with a long-term plan,

--An owner who will get those people in the front office and get the hell out of their way.

--A coach who will not be so conservative.

---Players who aren't here picking up a check (as B-Mitch has said the unwritten rule in the NFL is go to Washington to get paid go somewhere else for your ring) but give a damn about doing things right (say what you want about Tom Brady, but he was letting his O-Line have it during a blowout win

about committing a false start).

I guess what I really want...hope...hope that someday things will get better.

You're damn right it is...I am sick of all this crap year in and year out.

--I want a front office with a long-term plan,

--An owner who will get those people in the front office and get the hell out of their way.

--A coach who will not be so conservative.

---Players who aren't here picking up a check (as B-Mitch has said the unwritten rule in the NFL is go to Washington to get paid go somewhere else for your ring) but give a damn about doing things right (say what you want about Tom Brady, but he was letting his O-Line have it during a blowout win

about committing a false start).

I guess what I really want...hope...hope that someday things will get better.

For the record, I am in the 'he prefers the money over wins' category...

But, what his intentions are should not matter to us. What should matter is how this team is in comparison to the top teams in the league. As we saw yesterday, they don't come even close. Why not? The Patriots and Colts operate under the same salary cap and player acquisition rules.

For the record, I am in the 'he prefers the money over wins' category...

But, what his intentions are should not matter to us. What should matter is how this team is in comparison to the top teams in the league. As we saw yesterday, they don't come even close. Why not? The Patriots and Colts operate under the same salary cap and player acquisition rules.

What if the Patriots come out on Sunday and destroy the Colts? All of the people who say our season is over because we lost to a team we really had no chance of beating in the first place, will you say that the Patriots are just that damn good, or does that still mean the Redskins are that awful???

If that helps you explain why we did not &*$%ing compete yesterday, by all means keep deluding yourself.

NOTHING can take the taste of this violation out of my mouth.

EVERYONE associated with the organization should donate their game checks.

What if the Patriots come out on Sunday and destroy the Colts? All of the people who say our season is over because we lost to a team we really had no chance of beating in the first place, will you say that the Patriots are just that damn good, or does that still mean the Redskins are that awful???

If that helps you explain why we did not &*$%ing compete yesterday, by all means keep deluding yourself.

NOTHING can take the taste of this violation out of my mouth.

EVERYONE associated with the organization should donate their game checks.

I don't even know what to say or do anymore. I'm sick of losing.

I've been a fan since I was 7, and haven't experienced anything exciting except for the few wins over Dallas and the 2005 end of season run. No SB appearances, no playoff appearances that were necessary remarkable, nothing.

I'm sick of it. At leas I still have my youth. :)

I just don't want to be 30 and still be in the same position I am in now, unsatisfied with the team. I want us to win. And it starts with getting a new HC at season's end. And finally hiring a ****ing GM.

I don't even know what to say or do anymore. I'm sick of losing.

I've been a fan since I was 7, and haven't experienced anything exciting except for the few wins over Dallas and the 2005 end of season run. No SB appearances, no playoff appearances that were necessary remarkable, nothing.

I'm sick of it. At leas I still have my youth. :)

I just don't want to be 30 and still be in the same position I am in now, unsatisfied with the team. I want us to win. And it starts with getting a new HC at season's end. And finally hiring a ****ing GM.

Archived