Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A what if question for all of those who have given up

Taylor 36

What if the Patriots come out on Sunday and destroy the Colts? All of the people who say our season is over because we lost to a team we really had no chance of beating in the first place, will you say that the Patriots are just that damn good, or does that still mean the Redskins are that awful???

What does the Colts and Pats have to do with us. We got whooped on, take it like a man and move on. The season is far from over, the main thing is that we continue to get better on Offense and should some promise for the future. This past sunday and the Cards game has everyone skeptical about the direction our Offense is going in. And now the defense scheme that we employ was shredded like cheese and the Pats showed the entire league to attack our so-called top 5 defense.

the patriots will not destroy the colts. the colts will win the game. why? b/c they are a football team and not a organization of politically correct talking heads trying to always say the right thing even after an ass whooping for the decades.

every week no matter what we hear "our guys fought their guts out." bull****! they had their guts handed to them yesterday. then we listen as greg williams talks about how good of a team we just faced. then we hear al saunders calmly explain how "things are coming along." it is all bull****! these guys (coaches and players) are making huge money and they will say anything to keep that money coming in by spinning a horrible situation into a situation that always sounds like it is getting better but it never does. listening to these coaches spin this (especially joe gibbs and greg williams) is like listening to george bush say gas prices are not high...its bull****!!!

if we get the hell beat out of us so be it, but i am sick and tired of joe gibbs treating the fans like we dont know anything. anybody with a heartbeat can see that this team is in trouble and there is not a damn soul that can figure out how to change it.

It's not treating the fans like they don't know anything...its called class. You speak highly of your opposition, and despite your failures, you move on to next week. You may not like it, but Gibbs and his staff are old school guys. They aren't going to criticize in public. Again, I realize it isn't this generation's style, we want the public execution of our players and press conferences like Dennis Green, but despite my frustration with losing, I for one admire the class that our coaching staff shows off the field.

the patriots will not destroy the colts. the colts will win the game. why? b/c they are a football team and not a organization of politically correct talking heads trying to always say the right thing even after an ass whooping for the decades.

every week no matter what we hear "our guys fought their guts out." bull****! they had their guts handed to them yesterday. then we listen as greg williams talks about how good of a team we just faced. then we hear al saunders calmly explain how "things are coming along." it is all bull****! these guys (coaches and players) are making huge money and they will say anything to keep that money coming in by spinning a horrible situation into a situation that always sounds like it is getting better but it never does. listening to these coaches spin this (especially joe gibbs and greg williams) is like listening to george bush say gas prices are not high...its bull****!!!

if we get the hell beat out of us so be it, but i am sick and tired of joe gibbs treating the fans like we dont know anything. anybody with a heartbeat can see that this team is in trouble and there is not a damn soul that can figure out how to change it.

It's not treating the fans like they don't know anything...its called class. You speak highly of your opposition, and despite your failures, you move on to next week. You may not like it, but Gibbs and his staff are old school guys. They aren't going to criticize in public. Again, I realize it isn't this generation's style, we want the public execution of our players and press conferences like Dennis Green, but despite my frustration with losing, I for one admire the class that our coaching staff shows off the field.

What does the Colts and Pats have to do with us. We got whooped on, take it like a man and move on. The season is far from over, the main thing is that we continue to get better on Offense and should some promise for the future. This past sunday and the Cards game has everyone skeptical about the direction our Offense is going in. And now the defense scheme that we employ was shredded like cheese and the Pats showed the entire league to attack our so-called top 5 defense.
Comprehension isn't your strong point, so I'll help you out. My question refers to this upcoming game between the defending, unbeaten SB champions and the unbeaten NE patriots, who many have claimed is one of the best teams EVER.

Many people act like it is the end of the world that we lost to NE (and I know the fashon inwhich we lost is upsetting, but considering we don't have half of a healthy offensive line and two of our top three CB's weren't playing for most or all of the game and we were int THEIR house....), however, if they destroy the Colts, maybe, just maybe, some people on this board will realize that the Patriots ARE as good as advertised and it doesn't make us the worst team in the league.

Comprehension isn't your strong point, so I'll help you out. My question refers to this upcoming game between the defending, unbeaten SB champions and the unbeaten NE patriots, who many have claimed is one of the best teams EVER.

Many people act like it is the end of the world that we lost to NE (and I know the fashon inwhich we lost is upsetting, but considering we don't have half of a healthy offensive line and two of our top three CB's weren't playing for most or all of the game and we were int THEIR house....), however, if they destroy the Colts, maybe, just maybe, some people on this board will realize that the Patriots ARE as good as advertised and it doesn't make us the worst team in the league.

Archived