Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last time I checked the Redskins were still a part of the NFC East, right?

NoCalMike

I think you guy forget that in 1991 I think the skins went close to being undefeated but it wasn't until week 12 or so that they started getting praise. I don't the jags have the same crap. The colts and the media were praising the team even though the jags could have made it a close game if they didn't lose their QB.

When we beat the "golden child" of the NFL this week, we will get our airtime.

No we won't. IF we beat New England, the media will talk about how they LOST instead of how the Redskins beat them. It's much like when the Yankees lose in the post-season. It doesn't matter who beats them; the story is how they lost.

Childress kept Perterson in check giving him only 15 touches in the game and as Duckus said it was a crazy end to the game ....plus the Cards were leading thier division going into this game which is more than can be said of the sorry ass Vikings or 49ers both now 2-4

exactly, :dallasuck

I think you guy forget that in 1991 I think the skins went close to being undefeated but it wasn't until week 12 or so that they started getting praise. I don't the jags have the same crap. The colts and the media were praising the team even though the jags could have made it a close game if they didn't lose their QB.

Inside the NFL with HBO started the ball rolling when they came to DC for the week 12 matchup with the Cowpukes. We were 11-0 and that was the first time all year anyone was serious about us being SB contenders. Then we go and lose 24-21. Better to be a quiet secret.

Inside the NFL with HBO started the ball rolling when they came to DC for the week 12 matchup with the Cowpukes. We were 11-0 and that was the first time all year anyone was serious about us being SB contenders. Then we go and lose 24-21. Better to be a quiet secret.

I don't mind it.

I do kind of even understand.

What's understandable about it? :doh:

The Skins/Cards game is a potential wildcard-deciding match up, while the Eagles/Bears game was two losers going nowhere. They talk about the latter and ignore the former.

Screw ESPN. :mad:

I don't mind it.

I do kind of even understand.

What's understandable about it? :doh:

The Skins/Cards game is a potential wildcard-deciding match up, while the Eagles/Bears game was two losers going nowhere. They talk about the latter and ignore the former.

Screw ESPN. :mad:

Turds have a very good offense right now and have the best record going into their bye. Giants have won 5 in a row since our Skins foolishly gave them reason to hope. The media has no respect in general for our Skins and it wont get better when we play such inept, inconsistent offense. Injuries and all . Bad enough we win a game that still feels like a loss.

Turds have a very good offense right now and have the best record going into their bye. Giants have won 5 in a row since our Skins foolishly gave them reason to hope. The media has no respect in general for our Skins and it wont get better when we play such inept, inconsistent offense. Injuries and all . Bad enough we win a game that still feels like a loss.

:doh:

Umm, we might not have played the game the best we could have BUT regardless of your view it was still a crazy ending for an NFL game with fun highlights for the casual fan. A TD under 2 mins by a back-up QB, a 2-point conversion attempt with an all star WR under center, a correctly executed on-sides kick and then a 55 yard FG that JUST by 1 foot goes wide. Yup, your right. I can't imagine what they could show that would be interesting to the casual fan......

The game might have sucked for Redskins fans, but it was great TV.

A late TD. A failed 2-point conversion. A converted on-sides kick. A missed FG at the end of regulation.

If only the Bills/Cowboys game had ended that way.:(

Did anyone think history was going to repeat and that Rackers was going to somehow make that field goal?

:doh:

Umm, we might not have played the game the best we could have BUT regardless of your view it was still a crazy ending for an NFL game with fun highlights for the casual fan. A TD under 2 mins by a back-up QB, a 2-point conversion attempt with an all star WR under center, a correctly executed on-sides kick and then a 55 yard FG that JUST by 1 foot goes wide. Yup, your right. I can't imagine what they could show that would be interesting to the casual fan......

The game might have sucked for Redskins fans, but it was great TV.

A late TD. A failed 2-point conversion. A converted on-sides kick. A missed FG at the end of regulation.

If only the Bills/Cowboys game had ended that way.:(

Did anyone think history was going to repeat and that Rackers was going to somehow make that field goal?

Yeah we get no respect! Oh wait, London Fletcher nominated for defensive player of the week... hmmm, but still wait, ESPN gives us nothing for highlights... oh, the INT return for a TD was in Sportscenter's Top Plays this morning??

Yeah. Next.

Even if there's a bias, who really cares. Watch the games, and if you don't like the *perceived bias* than don't watch the coverages that you don't like. We know a lot of you don't like the coverages and think there's a bias though, it's nothing new and it just devolves into the same uninteresting thread/conversation.

Yeah we get no respect! Oh wait, London Fletcher nominated for defensive player of the week... hmmm, but still wait, ESPN gives us nothing for highlights... oh, the INT return for a TD was in Sportscenter's Top Plays this morning??

Yeah. Next.

Even if there's a bias, who really cares. Watch the games, and if you don't like the *perceived bias* than don't watch the coverages that you don't like. We know a lot of you don't like the coverages and think there's a bias though, it's nothing new and it just devolves into the same uninteresting thread/conversation.

Archived