Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official New England gloom and doom thread

KevinthePRF

I dont even want to guess. The skins D can keep them in the game in the first half, and maybe the whole game of the offense can do something. If the offense has another terrible game, it'll be a New England blow out. If the skins can put up some points, I'd say we keep up, but in the end, we're playing the phenomenal patriots on their home turf. It'll be a loss, but I'll feel good if we can keep it somewhat close.

We lose next week, I am hoping for no more injuries in that loss. Thats the best we can hope for. Any homer that thinks we will win is wearing his Bergundy Glasses too often.

Our team has tons of issues:

O-Line is hurt. Three starters out

QB - Inexpirenced and consistantly is making bad throws. He's overthrowing his shorter receivers every game

WR's can't get the ball to them so can't make plays

RB's are not good. Portis is not the same as he was two years ago. He has no explosiveness left.

TE - Cooley is the only bright spot on the Offense but he's used one game and forgotten the next

The playcalling on offense sucks.

This offense won't be able to play with New Englands explosive offense.

New England Patriots - 55

Washington Redskins - 10 (with both scores coming in garbage time against the 3rd string Defense

This game isn't going to be close. If Belichick wants, that team could beat us by sixty or seventy points. It will be like the University of Southern California playing Podunk Junior High School. I'll be exceptionally surprised if we're within twenty-one points of the Patriots at the half.

I'm just very happy I decided not to purchase a ticket for this game. I've already read how Little Big Horn turned out, and next Sunday it's going to be re-enacted with the Patriots playing the part of Sitting Bull and Joe Gibbs starring as General George Armstrong Custer.

New England Patriots - 55

Washington Redskins - 10 (with both scores coming in garbage time against the 3rd string Defense

This game isn't going to be close. If Belichick wants, that team could beat us by sixty or seventy points. It will be like the University of Southern California playing Podunk Junior High School. I'll be exceptionally surprised if we're within twenty-one points of the Patriots at the half.

I'm just very happy I decided not to purchase a ticket for this game. I've already read how Little Big Horn turned out, and next Sunday it's going to be re-enacted with the Patriots playing the part of Sitting Bull and Joe Gibbs starring as General George Armstrong Custer.

You are a Pats fan. You live in Massachusetts and are always bashing the Skins. there is no way you are a Skins fan. No Way in hell.

Stop trolling.

You are a Pats fan. You live in Massachusetts and are always bashing the Skins. there is no way you are a Skins fan. No Way in hell.

Believe me, if I was a New England Patriots fan, the last thing I would be doing is wasting my time on the fan messageboard of a gutless, disgusting team like the Washington Redskins. The Patriots have several fanboards themselves from what I have heard, and I'd definitely be spending time there, not here.

Besides, not on the worst day of my life could I root for that pathetic, demonic, soulless sacks of crap that wear the New England uniforms. I'd rather put a bullet in my head, thank you very much. I think my disgust with the New England franchise, which I have likened to the Soviet Union and/or a Satanic Cult in the past is pretty well known around here.

However, there is something called REALITY that some Redskins fans need to start getting a firm grip on. Realistically looking at that game next week it's going to take nothing short of a Divine Miracle to keep that game within 21 points, never mind get anywhere near a victory. That's just the reality of the situation. Believe me, I hate it as much as you do, but it's the TRUTH.

Dear God Kevin, can't we just sit back and enjoy a win we squeaked out, before we start wo whine about next weeks game. It's a win, and a week to get our line heathier before we go to play the Pats
kevin is an insult to me name...:laugh:

We hold the pats under 30 points. But, we lose 28-14. I dont really care about the patriots.

Our D is gonna shut down the Pats O next week. Guarantee it.

The NFL Network Point After crew with Jim Mora and the other analyst said the "Redskins Secondary is the best the Patriots have faced and will pose the stiffest test to date. "

I for one agree and think the team will be fired up to play New England. Not saying we will win because the Pats are unbelievable right now.. BUT its all about matchups and we have the best defense they've faced.

These are the type of threads that ruin this board.

2595585290101496029zlSDIT_th.jpg

I disagree with you. I am happy for the win, but if we play against NE like we did against the Cards, we do not stand a chance. I personally think we should be 6-0, but we are not. We have to get our **** together by next Sunday, or we are gonna go down.

Personally, I don't think we will get blown out, but NE has a good enough defense to shut us down and Brady is Brady.

Archived