Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official New England gloom and doom thread

KevinthePRF

Our offense sucks, our playcalling is conservative and horrible, our Oline is hobbled and unable to do anything for our running game, our MIA WRs remain MIA, and our defense is based on a four man pass rush that for the most part gives enough time for a good QB like Brady to pick our zone defense apart.

Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did. Begin despair.....now.

Pats 45 Skins 7(on a Smoot INT return late in the game by their back up QB)

We will be looking past the Pats at the mighty Jets and as a result will be unprepared :). 38-27 Pats.

No team has held the Pats to less than 34 points and to think that we will be able to is foolish. They score the majority of their points in the first half and could be clobbering teams much worse if they didn't take it easy.

Our offense sucks, our playcalling is conservative and horrible, our Oline is hobbled and unable to do anything for our running game, our MIA WRs remain MIA, and our defense is based on a four man pass rush that for the most part gives enough time for a good QB like Brady to pick our zone defense apart.

Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did. Begin despair.....now.

Pats 45 Skins 7(on a Smoot INT return late in the game by their back up QB)

Dear God Kevin, can't we just sit back and enjoy a win we squeaked out, before we start wo whine about next weeks game. It's a win, and a week to get our line heathier before we go to play the Pats

Why do you guys even watch the Redskins. You are pathetic. It's a different week, a different team. You dont know how we will match up with NE. The line will be a little healthier next week and we will be hungry after the way we played today. The good news is, we are 4-2 instead of 3-3 right now.

BS..

That's the same thing that was said after we lost to Green Bay. "Oh..the guys will use this for motivation. They'll come out swinging and we'll kill the Cards." :rolleyes: Same was said on this board after the Giants game.

Nothing fazes this team.

If the Cards come in here with a one armed old man QB and come within a hair of beating us.... just what the hell do you think Brady and Moss will do??

Spare me the spin.

For me, it's simple. Belichick and Brady are gonna kill us unless Gibbs and Al can get the offense going. The defense also cannot rush only four and drop everyone else back in zone coverage. We'll need to blitz. I don't think we have much of a chance unless Rabach gets healthy. I also think Heyer needs to replace Wade ASAP. No, next week is almost certainly going to be ugly and I'm not sure why anyone would believe otherwise at this point. We almost got beat literally by a one armed QB today.

Why do you guys even watch the Redskins. You are pathetic. It's a different week, a different team. You dont know how we will match up with NE. The line will be a little healthier next week and we will be hungry after the way we played today. The good news is, we are 4-2 instead of 3-3 right now.

I agree. They act like we are 0-6 and ranked 32nd on both sides of the ball and have no chance at all in winning any games.

That being said, I am sticking to my word that we are gonna upset them 27-24.

Youll be surprised by how a team plays when there is no pressure. No one will expect the skins to do anything. I think it will be alot closer then people think.

Yeah , the Redskins rarely get blown out. I think the last game the Skins got blown out in was the one against another AFC juggernaut , the Colts. That game however was close until the Redskins just collapsed in the 2nd half. :(

I say the Redskins lose another close game and fall to 4-3. The Patriots are so good this year I think the only teams that the Pats lose to are the Colts and whoever they play in week 16/17 (because I assume they would rest starters).

Archived