Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like I'm not the only one noticing Romo's mechanics suck...

tr1

He's been in the league how long, now?

Roger Robins, Torrance, Calif.: Has Tony Romo sits to pee altered his release in the past couple of games? The ball seems to tail off or drop away at times, and his accuracy has taken a nose dive.

Mickey: Romo sits to pee must constantly monitor his throwing motion, because at times he starts dropping his hand down, and you are right, that's what happens to the ball. He threw a couple of passes this past Sunday with the nose of the ball aiming down, which is a hard ball to catch. (See the Terrell Owens drop on third down.) And when Romo sits to pee starts winging it sidearm, yes, the ball will naturally start to tail away. Good points.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?contentType=5&id=B9E88D7B-006A-DD5B-92E9B6B747E91BA6

Tr1 I don't think you are the only one to notice Romo sits to pee's mechanics issue. I mean, 32 teams bypassed him 7 times in the draft for a reason!:D

Damn, DWinzit, you're absolutely right!

My apologies to the NFL.

:laugh:

He's not. Actually he followed a sub par game at Buffalo with a great game against N.E.. A much better defense.

:laugh: :laugh:

He was so great, he was averaging over 300 yards a game...last week, not so good...less than 200.

...and there was that Miami game... :laugh:

He's not. Actually he followed a sub par game at Buffalo with a great game against N.E.. A much better defense.

It was definitely a step up against the Buffalo game; 4INTs would have been too. He threw for 2 TDs and 1 INT in that game and rushed for -1 yards. I dont know if I would call that great. 62.1% isnt what you guys like to see, as I notice in the Campbell bashing threads in here constantly.

Then why is he sucking more with each passing game? He should keep the mechanics issues. :laugh:

Perhaps because he isn't "sucking more with each passing game". :D

Romo sits to pee had a decent, not great game, against the Pats. So far he's had one bad game this season. I expect he will have them from time to time. Even with his worst performance of the year, he put his team in position to win at the end. I'm good with that.

Cheers

TheFan

It was definitely a step up against the Buffalo game; 4INTs would have been too. He threw for 2 TDs and 1 INT in that game and rushed for -1 yards. I dont know if I would call that great. 62.1% isnt what you guys like to see, as I notice in the Campbell bashing threads in here constantly.

I would call it stellar based on what Bellichick does to young inexperienced QB's.

I think it was a great effort considering the competition but I know that perspective is unpopular here. I realize where I am.

Perhaps because he isn't "sucking more with each passing game". :D

Romo sits to pee had a decent, not great game, against the Pats. So far he's had one bad game this season. I expect he will have them from time to time. Even with his worst performance of the year, he put his team in position to win at the end. I'm good with that.

Cheers

TheFan

I wonder what would have been said about Aikman had there been an extremeskins in say 1990 or so. That would have been interesting.

I would call it stellar based on what Bellichick does to young inexperienced QB's.

I think it was a great effort considering the competition but I know that perspective is unpopular here. I realize where I am.

Nah man, I am not coming at you all sideways and "Romo sits to pee sucks" but I do believe that Campbell gets bashed when he throws a "sub-par" game so it would seem fair to do the same back.

Well if you think Bellichick is stellar, wait until week 11 ;)

:wtf:

:rotflmao:

no Brady had a GREAT GAME 5 TD's no interceptions, winning by 21 on the road

In fact, bubba, it was a CAREER game for Brady. Never once, in his entire career, had he passed for FIVE touchdowns...and arguably, he had a chance for seven...

Now, and objective observer might say that since he had such a successful outing, it may be that he faced one of the worst pass defenses he's ever seen.

:wtf:

:rotflmao:

no Brady had a GREAT GAME 5 TD's no interceptions, winning by 21 on the road

No Brady had a sensational game. A sick game. Romo sits to pee had a great game. Keep in mind that I'm factoring in the fact that it was his 16th game as a starter facing Billichick and the #2 ranked defense in the league.

Archived