Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like I'm not the only one noticing Romo's mechanics suck...

tr1

He's not. Actually he followed a sub par game at Buffalo with a great game against N.E.. A much better defense.

That's what should have you the most worried.

I'd say the Crackboys played as good as they're capable of, (offensively and defensively) and still got punked, at home, by 21 points. Actually 28, if not for the fumble return. Which gave them a temporary morale boost. Otherwise, they might have lost by 35 or more.

And, even Aikman has been critical of Toni's accuracy.

Tr1 I don't think you are the only one to notice Romo sits to pee's mechanics issue. I mean, 32 teams bypassed him 7 times in the draft for a reason!:D

But only one was smart enough to NOT have to use a draft pick on him and still nab him while year after year teams are burning 1st rounders and on trying to find their Romo sits to pee.

Damn those Cowboys!

But only one was smart enough to NOT have to use a draft pick on him and still nab him while year after year teams are burning 1st rounders and on trying to find their Romo sits to pee.

Damn those Cowboys!

I'm sorry, but that was just gay.

"Hey honey, I'm trying to find my Romo sits to pee... have you seen it anywhere?"

"Man, guess what? I lost my Romo sits to pee. I'm trying to find my Romo sits to pee. This stinks."

Seriously... that phrase right there shows just how lame a Cowgirl fan can be. As if a "Romo sits to pee" is something that can be found, a desired object that is searched for. :doh:

You can keep your Romo sits to pee. Who, as it seems you and THA continue to forget, is not a young, inexperienced QB. He's been around for quite sometime now, sittiing on the bench. He was put in out of desperation, not because he was some gem you guys found and knew about all along. :doh: :doh:

Campbell is a QB we saw a lot in, drafted him, sat him for a year to get up to speed, and once Brunell couldn't do it anymore, put him in knowing all along what we got there. He's a young, inexperienced QB and he's currently playing great football. Let's see how he fares when he has had as much time as Romo sits to pee to be in the NFL. ;)

That's what should have you the most worried.

I'd say the Crackboys played as good as they're capable of, (offensively and defensively) and still got punked, at home, by 21 points. Actually 28, if not for the fumble return. Which gave them a temporary morale boost. Otherwise, they might have lost by 35 or more.

And, even Aikman has been critical of Toni's accuracy.

Accuracy is the least of Romo sits to pee's issues right now. The Pats have a heck of a team. I think it was a good test for us. Considering we had 12 penalties, I think we can play much better. IMO the game was a bit closer than the Pats late TD indicated but what's done is done. You don't take away the fumble return BTW. There was nothing fluke about it. We put Brady on his ass and he fumbled. It's always good talking with you Ax.

Originally Posted by HeHateMe

Damn those Cowboys!

you mean like Jerrah's done since Aikman retired

how many dollars, and picks, FA signings,have the Pokes wasted.. seriously Poke fans are the last ones to be able to criticize any team's search for a starting QB :laugh:

Damn those Cowboys!

Smart based on Dallas' recent first round history?

Seriously... that phrase right there shows just how lame a Cowgirl fan can be. As if a "Romo sits to pee" is something that can be found, a desired object that is searched for. :doh:

:laugh: This dude..... :cool:

What he's saying is that a lot of teams spend high round draft picks, search and scout extensively to find a QB as productive as Romo sits to pee.

You can keep your Romo sits to pee.
Gladly!
Who, as it seems you and THA continue to forget, is not a young, inexperienced QB

27 year old UDFA with 16 starts under his belt?

. He's been around for quite sometime now, sittiing on the bench. He was put in out of desperation, not because he was some gem you guys found and knew about all along. :doh: :doh:

The lengths some of you go to try to discredit this man is very entertaining. The anger or jealousy towards him is not a good look. :2cents: Actually we know his story better than you believe it or not. Someone does not stay on your roster, let alone and UDFA, if there is not a plan or hope for him. Romo sits to pee coming in for Bledsoe MN against the Giants was no act of desperation. Parcells believed that he could really play. Romo sits to pee was groomed and prepared for what you're seeing now. This is no hail mary. Many in Dallas believed that he outplayed Drew Bledsoe the '05 and '06 offseasons.

Campbell is a QB we saw a lot in, drafted him, sat him for a year to get up to speed, and once Brunell couldn't do it anymore, put him in knowing all along what we got there

I could say the same thing about Romo sits to pee save for the fact that he came from a much smaller school and took a little longer to develop. There's a reason Parcell's gave him so much time during the '06 preseason.

. He's a young, inexperienced QB and he's currently playing great football. Let's see how he fares when he has had as much time as Romo sits to pee to be in the NFL. ;)

Campbell will be 26, a year younger than Romo sits to pee, in December. I believe he now has 12 starts to Romo sits to pee's 16. A first rounder should be expected to start sooner than an UDFA.

how many dollars, and picks, FA signings,have the Pokes wasted.. seriously Poke fans are the last ones to be able to criticize any team's search for a starting QB :laugh:

Which makes finding Romo sits to pee all the more sweeter.... I'd say Romo sits to pee's off to a pretty good start. I guess I can understand why some other teams feel so bitter given what some invest in draft picks and draft position to find a QB only to have a Tony Romo sits to pee emerge "out of nowhere."

Accuracy is the least of Romo sits to pee's issues right now.

Glad you acknowledge it is one though.

Considering we had 12 penalties, I think we can play much better.

Well, if the officials didn't always turn such a blind eye to your offensive line holding, especially the LT, you would have been called for the 12 more you should have been. No, the girlz played their A-game.

You don't take away the fumble return BTW. There was nothing fluke about it. We put Brady on his ass and he fumbled.

Agreed.

And, this would be happening to Toni on a regular basis too, if the LT wasn't hooking everyone around the neck all of the time. For the other 31 NFL teams, that's a penalty.

Campbell is a QB we saw a lot in, drafted him, sat him for a year to get up to speed, and once Brunell couldn't do it anymore, put him in knowing all along what we got there. He's a young, inexperienced QB and he's currently playing great football.

You throw around the word great much more readily than I do. JC playing good football, Romo sits to pee very good football, Tom Brady is playing great football.

Let's see how he fares when he has had as much time as Romo sits to pee to be in the NFL.

We've been hearing this for a full season now. Something tells me in 2014 we will still hear the cry, "just wait until JC has as much time in the NFL as Romo sits to pee". Here's a hint: unless Romo sits to pee goes back in time in a time machine, he will always have more time in the NFL. Thus, I guess a never-ending excuse for Skin's fans.

slogriff

Please just check out the rest of the board, JC's is playing great football and he is getting better, problem is our ****ing skill players are having unprecedented mental lapses, that and a triage for an oline. Dallas's skills players are playing great and they consistently bail out the Romo sits to pee.

Big difference - JC is carrying our offense, Romo sits to pee is riding yours.

I'm sorry, but that was just gay.

"Hey honey, I'm trying to find my Romo sits to pee... have you seen it anywhere?"

"Man, guess what? I lost my Romo sits to pee. I'm trying to find my Romo sits to pee. This stinks."

You can keep your Romo sits to pee. Who, as it seems you and THA continue to forget, is not a young, inexperienced QB. He's been around for quite sometime now, sittiing on the bench. He was put in out of desperation, not because he was some gem you guys found and knew about all along. :doh: :doh:

Campbell is a QB we saw a lot in, drafted him, sat him for a year to get up to speed, and once Brunell couldn't do it anymore, put him in knowing all along what we got there. He's a young, inexperienced QB and he's currently playing great football. Let's see how he fares when he has had as much time as Romo sits to pee to be in the NFL. ;)

Youre absolutely right.

Not one GM would trade their current QB situation for Dallas'.

No really. Not one.

Probably as many as Washington.

But no first rounders.

slogriff

Please just check out the rest of the board, JC's is playing great football and he is getting better, problem is our ****ing skill players are having unprecedented mental lapses, that and a triage for an oline. Dallas's skills players are playing great and they consistently bail out the Romo sits to pee.

I do keep a pretty good pulse on the ATN in regards to Cowboy topics and this is often where JC gets mentioned. My take is most people have said he has been playing well but I havent seen many comments that he was playing great. I believe we have different definitions of what is playing "great" footbal. Great football is just about the highest adjective I would use in describing quality of play. Maybe "all-time" great would be above it. So let's check your barometer. If Jc is playing "great" how are Brady or Manning playing? Are they great too and thus playing at a similar level as JC?

I also like your spin on Romo sits to pee's success being attributed to the skills players. Once again, a point I haven't seen much. We can just add that to him being lucky (my favorite), biased refs (#2 in #penalties & yds), just give him time teams will figure him out ( will be used 5 yrs from now). I'll get some popcorn and wait for the next one.

slogriff

Looks like JC needs a little help carrying your offense. Carried them to a whopping 160 total yards. I guess you have to give him some credit that the powerhouse passing (95 yds) outgained the dominating running attack.

Next week vs the Pats we may begin to see if JC can truly carry an offense. I respect the Skins D but have to expect the Pats are going to be scoring some points. I expect the skins will have to take the training wheels off of JC and see if he indeed can carry the load and keep up with the Pats.

<snip>

I'm not sure how you can say this. So far this season (including todays games), the Redskins have run the ball 193 times and passed 168 times, meaning they run the ball 53.5% of the time. The Cowboys have run 191 times and passed 239 times, meaning they run the ball about 44.4% of the time.

The Cowboys are ranked 3rd in the NFL with 402 yards per game. The Redskins are ranked 25th in the NFL with 304 ypg. Whoever's carrying that offense, they better get a Red Bull or something. :)

Archived