Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Says The Media Hates Us? (NFL.com Email)

Commander Adama

The media "LOVE" for Jason is there. That's right folks, I said "media LOVE" for a Redskin! It is possible, if we keep wining and if he has some nice stats over the next few weeks he will make it. Oh yeah, that includes a few more TDs to the WRs around here. :D

The media "LOVE" for Jason is there. That's right folks, I said "media LOVE" for a Redskin! It is possible, if we keep wining and if he has some nice stats over the next few weeks he will make it. Oh yeah, that includes a few more TDs to the WRs around here. :D

next thing you know youll be telling me santa is real..

well, jason won't be making the pro bowl most likely, but that's cool.. woulda been nice to see sean taylor on there

Right now, Campbell is the 3rd best QB in the nfc after Garcia and Favre. I know puke fans would rank Romo sits to pee higher, but the man threw 5 pics in 1 game. If Campbell continues to improve, I think he has a pretty good chance.

well, jason won't be making the pro bowl most likely, but that's cool.. woulda been nice to see sean taylor on there

He puts up big numbers against ARI and continues playing well then he can make it. Let's face it, the NFC isn't exactly littered with pro bowl caliber QB's. After all, that idiot QB for the cowboys made it last year.

Archived