Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Says The Media Hates Us? (NFL.com Email)

Commander Adama

I jsut got an email from NFL.com about Pro-Bowl Voting. Guess who was pictured in the email along with Tony Gonzalez, Peyton Manning, and Ronnie Brown? Yes, you got it, Jason Campbell.

Sorry, just thought it was cool. Go Jason! Go Redskins!

HTTR

Here's part of the PIC:

mailing01img06newpt2.jpgmailing01img07newks7.jpgmailing01img08newax4.jpg

was this just offensive players

Favre wasnt playing better than Campbell last weekend, that's for sure. Honestly, I think Favre will get exposed as the season goes on. Not that he's bad, but that offense is so 1 dimensional that once teams get film on how to stop it I'm not sure Green Bay will be able to adjust. That said, they will probably make the playoffs regardless due to their weak remaining schedule and solid defense.

Yeah Ronnie Brown has a real good shot at making the Pro Bowl.....HA!

Dude, he is a beast this year, around the Top 3 i want to say for yards. He is the only thing that team has going for it, and somebodies gotta make it from the Fins.

I wouldn't necessarily classify this as "media love." The Internet is obviously a form of media, but NFL.com is the official website of the league. It's not like Peter King or Lenny P coming out and praising Campbell. "Media love" in the true sense of the term would be independent reporters writing good things about JC.

Having said that, I have seen some other cases of actual "media love" for JC recently, so it's coming and will continue to come.

• 1 month later...
I jsut got an email from NFL.com about Pro-Bowl Voting. Guess who was pictured in the email along with Tony Gonzalez, Peyton Manning, and Ronnie Brown? Yes, you got it, Jason Campbell.

Sorry, just thought it was cool. Go Jason! Go Redskins!

HTTR

Here's part of the PIC:

mailing01img06newpt2.jpgmailing01img07newks7.jpgmailing01img08newax4.jpg

Hey Blue Collar skins, why not add to your signature a few other players like Sellers, Portis, Fletcher, and Betts? I really like how they play the game and I think it worthy of blue collar labelling. Just my :2cents:

jason may not put up the numbers but he definitely works just as hard as those pro bowlers. He will be a perrenial pro-bowler in 2 or 3 years.

IT's too early to say now but i sure hope so. He's def one of the better QB prospects we've had in a while. But I am pleased with how jason is progressing. When he can get his passes down like when to throw a frozen rope and when to lob the ball and he gets his touch down he will be really nasty. As long as our O line can protect him, but he's coming into his own.

Archived