Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey dilemma...

NDSkinsguy

IMHO, I'd have to go (actually already have) with ST. I just feel as though he'll be here longer. When GW takes over for JG, he'll make sure ST is signed to a long term deal. Plus, ST is a pain giver, not a pain getter. And, it seems as though 21 is a more commonly worn number than 26. You can always change the name on the back to the guy that takes 21 after ST leaves, whoever it may be. And, although I think the home whites are better looking, I think the burgundy ones look great, and you don't have to worry as much about the permastain which you'll be sure to get on it at some point.

go wit taylor he will be around for a while when i got my authentic jersey couple weeks before the season started i was debating JC and cooley i got JC because i figured not to many people will have it for a couple months and i had faith that he will be around for awhile

I would get a Jason Campbell jersey....he'll be a Redskin for life. About 3 or 4 years ago, I bought my bro a Smoot jersey right after he signed with the Vikings. I got a great deal because he was no longer a Redskin. Now that he's a Redskin AGAIN, my bro is once again proud to wear it...ha ha ha ha ......

Alright, I think its finally time to break down and buy a Skins authentic jersey. I'm torn, though, between Portis and Taylor. While I realize that ST is having a better year thus far, Clinton's still my boy, too, and who knows what the rest of the season will bring? I guess it comes down to this (since those things are damn expensive): which guy do you think will remain a Skin longer? :logo: I'm quite a fan of the burgundy shirt, but as they pretty much only wear the whites, what to do?

Buy Cooley's, he will be with the team longer. Portis wont last but a few more years at the most and ST is gonna get big time FA money.

Yeah I agree about taylor being here longer. He will get his extension. RBs in this league tend to break down and not nearly a one usually stays around to the end of the contract let alone the end of their career. I would go with the taylor if you are concerned about money.

Archived