Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey dilemma...

NDSkinsguy

Alright, I think its finally time to break down and buy a Skins authentic jersey. I'm torn, though, between Portis and Taylor. While I realize that ST is having a better year thus far, Clinton's still my boy, too, and who knows what the rest of the season will bring? I guess it comes down to this (since those things are damn expensive): which guy do you think will remain a Skin longer? :logo: I'm quite a fan of the burgundy shirt, but as they pretty much only wear the whites, what to do?

Between those two, ST, because the ol' gut says he'll be here for a while.

Anytime you buy an active player's jersey, you're taking a gamble. I was stoked when they inked Cooley's new contract, because in addition to keeping one of our best guys, my Cooley jersey still has a lot of life left in it. The only other jersey I own is a Dexter Manley throwback.

Why not go out on a limb. Get a Brandon Lloyd jersey! Heck, if anyone's interested pm me and name your price!

Or you could make your own...An Albright jersey that says Snapper instead of Albright would be cool. Or a Cooley jersey with a couple extra o's tossed in. Or a Swish-em jersey, spelled that way.

I agree, you should go with whoever your favorite player is. I think ST will be a Redskin longer, but it's not like CP hasn't had some great moments for us. I think there are certain plays we'll always remember CP for and many more still to come. Just because someone doesn't wear the b&g anymore, doesn't mean they aren't a part of Redskins history (unless they go to a division rival of course.)

I also recommend you go to eBay, I've gotten some great jerseys there that look AMAZING! No matter what, enjoy your first authentic.

HTTR!

Alright, I think its finally time to break down and buy a Skins authentic jersey. I'm torn, though, between Portis and Taylor. While I realize that ST is having a better year thus far, Clinton's still my boy, too, and who knows what the rest of the season will bring? I guess it comes down to this (since those things are damn expensive): which guy do you think will remain a Skin longer? :logo: I'm quite a fan of the burgundy shirt, but as they pretty much only wear the whites, what to do?

Gotta go with Taylor. An authentic is a real investment and we don't know with any certainty that Portis will be back next year. Taylor (hopefully) will be a Redskin for life and go down as an all-time great.

Archived