Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Illustrated - Top 10 Rookies (Landry)

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

The LESS we hear Landry's name, the better. Means he as well as the rest of the team is doing their job. It's kind of funny how some of the most recognized players are on bad teams... because they do the majority of the workload

I'm glad SI has noticed that stats dont necessarily determine a players worth... He might not have stats, but he sure has a presence

Of course they've gotta find a way to put a Cowboy on the list....it wouldn't be complete without one!!

It's about all i can take right now listening to all the freaking love for the Cowgirls...even down here in Richmond, it seems as if there are as many Cowgirl fans as Redskins fans...and it SUCKS!!!

I sure hope we kick their azz this year when we play them!!

Of course they've gotta find a way to put a Cowboy on the list....it wouldn't be complete without one!!

It's about all i can take right now listening to all the freaking love for the Cowgirls...even down here in Richmond, it seems as if there are as many Cowgirl fans as Redskins fans...and it SUCKS!!!

I sure hope we kick their azz this year when we play them!!

This guy is actually pretty good dude. Didn't you see him hit a 53 yard game winner on Monday night? Perfect onsides kick? Anyways, I think Landry will improve even more as the season goes on. He is so mature it seems like.

p.s. Okoye--I wish we could have this guy on our team. 19 years old, Def. player of the month wow

Not that it bothers me when he does it, but I'm suprised that he hasen't been hit with a 15 yarder for talking smack after some of his hits. Like I said I don't mind it it's just how he seems to stand over the player as he's talking trash. If nothing else that they haven't given him one just because he is a rookie ( they do ,do those things to new guys in the NFL ). :gaintsuck

Even though I wanted Okoye, I think we are going to be seeing a lot of great things out of Landry.

I'm with you here. I was a big time supporter of Okoye because of our line play over the past few seasons. However, up until now our line play has been tremendous and Landry is a big reason our pass defense is 8th in the league.

Archived