Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CUMULATIVE POWER RANKINGS - Week 5 (Merged)

RedlightG20

This week I will save my loyal readers some time (as if I have any) because I will not be posting a week review as I am out of town, but maybe I'll write up something later in the week after everyone has finished reading this thread and it is moved to the archives.

If anyone notices, SportsNutz and Doc's Sports' rankings have been removed due to excessive sucking and lateness, respectively. So without further adieu...

The Rankings!

rank5.gif

See for yourself!

CBS Sportsline

DVOA

ESPN

Football Locks

FOX

MSNBC

NFL.com

NFL Report

RealFootball 365

Sports Illustrated

USAToday

Stats!

J. Campbell (21st, 861 yards)

Redskins Offense (12th, 340.8 ypg)

Packers Defense (17th, 327.8 ypg)

Redskins Defense (3rd, 268 ypg)

Packers Offense (6th, 362.2 ypg)

NFL report, Rf 365, and USA Today have very telling statements. THey really get you thinking about this team. They are one bad coaching decision away from undefeated, but the lions game seemed like the coaches finally let loose. They really utilized all of their tools well even though they were limited with injuries.

They are a serious contender for at least the nfc championship game. BUt we will see this weekend against the pack what we are really made of. I think that if can limit the pass just like we did against detroit, we will definitely beat the packers. But the packers are still probably the only team, besides dallas, that is ranked as a better nfc team. We get dallas twice, so lets see what we can do to them. THis may be a great rest of the season.

I can't imagine what we will here if we can come out of Lambeau with a "W". Today is Day 3 of Redskins pride week:

Monday - Authentic Landry jersey

Tuesday - Art Monk "It's Time" HOF shirt

Wednesday - Replica Campbell jersey

Thursday - Authentic Moss jersey

Friday - May have to take out my dad's Jurgensen jersey

If we win this week, this will become the weekly thing ;)

HTTR

I love what NFL.com had to say about the Lions giving us a hard time, but I also looked at what Dr. Z had to say and this guy is an F-ing idiot. It's basically a waste of time to even put his rankings on there when we all know we could be 16-0 and he'd still have us as a power ranking of 17 or more.... :2cents:

I can't imagine what we will here if we can come out of Lambeau with a "W". Today is Day 3 of Redskins pride week:

Monday - Authentic Landry jersey

Tuesday - Art Monk "It's Time" HOF shirt

Wednesday - Replica Campbell jersey

Thursday - Authentic Moss jersey

Friday - May have to take out my dad's Jurgensen jersey

If we win this week, this will become the weekly thing ;)

HTTR

wearing redskins gear every day in the fall?

PRICELESS

I disagree with Dr. Z's ranking, but it IS from week four, before the Lions victory in case some of you missed that.

I'm no fan of Doc Z, but that is an important distinction.

It should be interesting to see where he puts us. He'll probably clench his teeth and put us at 16. :)

Archived