Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NHL Shop 12 hour sale

SkinsBry

Figured you would have been a Flyers fan. Whats the Redwing connection?

I like the Fly guys, but when i started playing hockey, I got stuck with # 91, Sergei Fedorov, been a fan ever since. Hence, Halter91. 91 is my number in all the sports I play, I never have to worry about someone fighting me over it. lol.

But I'm not a big hockey fan since the strike, I'll watch it if nothing else is on....and it's better then basketball.

Jerseys not included. ****s.

I noticed that. I want to see the jerseys first hand before I buy one. The authentics are pricey, they have premier jerseys, but I want to see the quality first. I might even get one of the practice jerseys, but like I said, I want to see them first.

I like the Fly guys, but when i started playing hockey, I got stuck with # 91, Sergei Fedorov, been a fan ever since. Hence, Halter91. 91 is my number in all the sports I play, I never have to worry about someone fighting me over it. lol.

But I'm not a big hockey fan since the strike, I'll watch it if nothing else is on....and it's better then basketball.

Your favorite basketball player, obviously:

rodman-three.jpg

Actually, some of the vintage ones do work with the 20% off.

This sweet one does. :)

79.99 after the 20% off!

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2146138&cp=1919741.1920346&view=all&parentPage=family&clickid=body_bestsell_img

pG01-2363360dt.jpg

Ok, I was gonna get one of the new ones, but if I can get that for $80, that's awesome.

I would actually prefer the white jersey, but whatever.

Yeah, they went out in the first round last year but they're a young team and they got some playoff experience under their belts. I expect them to go deeper into the playoffs this year. As for Syd keeping his head, that's what Laraque is there for.

Why the hate for the Pens. ??

For me, the Mario Lemieux years weren't very kind to us Caps fans. Then, to see Sidney Crosby's smiling mug all over the media when Alexander Ovechkin is the more talented of the two, well, that just picks at the scab of those old wounds. **** the Pens!

For me, the Mario Lemieux years weren't very kind to us Caps fans. Then, to see Sidney Crosby's smiling mug all over the media when Alexander Ovechkin is the more talented of the two, well, that just picks at the scab of those old wounds. **** the Pens!

man, i remember when lemieux came back and i was at a game he was playing against the caps. I will never forget that un-called elbow to the face.

man, i remember when lemieux came back and i was at a game he was playing against the caps. I will never forget that un-called elbow to the face.

Well, I'll never forget the night, Lemieux, not really known for his fighting skills, as tall as he is, let 5'9" Bobby Gould beat the you-know-what out of him before teammates had to rush to his defense to pull the midget off him. Lemieux needed to be helped off the ice and was knocked out of the game. Later, when Gould scored a goal against Pittsburgh, all the Pens on the ice jumped him because they were so mad. Man, it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.

Archived