Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9.11 and controlled demolition.

freakofthesouth

Give me the information that is concise of how this is debunked, and I'll go check it out and get back with you. If I am wrong, Zen, I will be relieved, trust me.

And bro, if I want to rehash it again, I'll do it. I don't feel privileged that any of you chimed in, so please understand that. Seriously.

1) Predicto's posts contain the information you need. You are certainly capable of reading them.

2) Of course you do. You came to the board looking for a response from the Tailgate members. Whether or not you are happy with the response you got, you posted here in order to stir up a conversation on the topic.

3) Given that it's a rehashing of existing drivel that has already been debunked and address at length, you shouldn't be surprised at the abrupt responses you received. Understand that. And understand that if you continue to rehash them just to amuse yourself, you will likely receive the same response from people in the forum. It's just the way the Tailgate works.

I have a PhD in physics and I say you're full of ****.

Satisfied?

Excuse the anger, but 9/11 was a terrible event caused by nothing more than Islamic terrorists and a set of unfortunate circumstances that led the the tower collapses. For this to be the result of conspiracy you are accusing the government, and many hundreds of members of the emergency services of being co-conspirators in the mass murder of thousands.

Seriously, go **** yourself. :mad:

i don't understand why people get so angry about this. :laugh: as a scientist you should know that we never prove anything, we only give evidence for it. of course its up to you and I to choose what we believe based on the evidence, but anger doesn't really help.

9-11 was ****ed up b/c so many people died. whoever was behind it, it seems that they got away with it. was it our govt officially, moles within our govt working with terrorist, or terrorist alone? i don't know. whatever it was, it was the perfect storm of **** ups that got people killed.

zeitgeist has alot of interesting information in the 911 and religion sections. the most shocking was part about the Federal Reserve. that was some ground breaking stuff if you ask me....if true.

loose change, fahrenheit 911, and zeitgeist all based on another person's interpretations and opinions. it may be true, it may be false. i think they serve as a wake up call to the average joe to think for himself and find his/her own answers.

if you are sitting around waiting for the next conspiracy movie to drop, then you might as well keep believing everything the govt/media says. THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Ph D in physics?...you mean phsyics of blindness right? Give me a break man. You can't even swallow an iota of the truth...

Islamic terrorists? You mean Saudi terrorists who have been found alive right? Set of unfortunate circumstances...like Norad failures to intercept a plane that is on course to crash into the pentagon?...like the 'war games' that Dick Cheney had planned for 9-11?

Tell me then physicist...how did one single piece of wreckage on the Pentagon lawn survive...and not only survive, but survive without divet holes having been ripped apart, while the rest 'disintegrated' in a low temperature airplane fuel fire along with several hundered bodies that should have been with it. If you say 'magic' or 'coincidence' or 'unfortunate circumstances' again, you should seriously take your own advice to me.

The truth is that your Bushies are the ones who organized this mass murder of thousands. If you believe that some foreigner could do it, why can't you believe a corrupt lying regime like this one could?

My uncle is a firefighter who has friends who were on the emergecy crews at the pentagon. he wasn't there that day but many of his buddies from Arlington and DC had to go through intense therapy to deal with the fact that the goo they were pulling out of the pentagon were PEOPLE. in fact his friend sam or sammy or something had a botched suicide atempt because he couldn't handle the memories of finding half-burned and mutilated corpses.

Rather than have to give you some time off for ignoring my advice about the personal stuff, I've just edited your post. Notice how it still makes the same point, only better?

You're young. You're pissed. I get that. But you have to know where the lines are if you want to remain in the game. Learn from this, young Padwan. It's okay to be angry. It's better to know how to channel it without getting yourself thrown out of the room.

- Om

If the plane over Pennsylvania was shot down, that would mean that the whole "Let's Roll" story was completely made up, along with the phone calls made... But I guess that would be ok with some of you. :munchout:

Direct question for you MS, and I'm serious (this time).

How much pot do you smoke a day/week/month? Just curious... and again, this is a serious question. Please don't take this as an attack or a loaded question, etc.

You gotta be kidding.

I'm going through this thread (only because I have to) and seeing you accusing anyone not interested in rehashing all the same tired and repeatedly debunked theories that have graced these pages for the past four years, but which you only now seem to be discovering, then come right out and say "you're not changing my opnion, ever," and threaten to leave in a huff because you're not getting "respect?"

Respect is earned, brother.

Mostly I just stopped in to advise any and all parties inclined to veer off into personal insults knock if off. And as to the threats of violence, make no mistake--nothing will get you banned faster from ES.

Word to the wise.

OM...you can't fire me, because I quit.

I really don't want to have any part of this site anymore.

I have been a member of this board for 5+ years, I have weighed in on many topics, mostly in the stadium, because I dare not challenge the tailgate elite.

So anyway, ban me. This site has taken such a huge turn for the worse ever since it merged with redskins.com

Just remember, I am a huge Redskin fan, and this site has systematically let me down. Thanks, and goodbye to all the friends that I have had here in the past.

Cheers :cheers:

Freak

That's fine Zen, Has anyone ever brought up this specific movie? I was under the impression that I had something unique to say, because it's from me, and I have been a member of this board for over 5 years. So, that's fine if you want to push the regulations on me. I'm as big of a redskin fan as anyone on here. Born and raised. And yet, I have never felt such anger from redskin fans as I do now. Ever.

Well, there's your problem. You just think a little too much of yourself, that's all. :)

And btw, your Redskins' fandom has absolutely zero relevance or bearing in this discussion.

I have been a member of this board for 5+ years, I have weighed in on many topics, mostly in the stadium, because I dare not challenge the tailgate elite.

So anyway, ban me. This site has taken such a huge turn for the worse ever since it merged with redskins.com

Just remember, I am a huge Redskin fan, and this site has systematically let me down. Thanks, and goodbye to all the friends that I have had here in the past.

Freak

what a baby. would it help if i begged you to come back?

If the plane over Pennsylvania was shot down, that would mean that the whole "Let's Roll" story was completely made up, along with the phone calls made... But I guess that would be ok with some of you. :munchout:

That plane was ordered to be shot down but I doubt it was.....because of what the passengers did. Had the passengers not did that and the plane stayed in the air, I'm pretty sure it would have been shot down...

**** you you piece of ****, My uncle is a firefighter who has friends who were on the emergecy crews at the pentagon. he wasn't there that day but many of his buddies from Arlington and DC had to go through intense therapy to deal with the fact that the goo they were pulling out of the pentagon were PEOPLE. in fact his friend sam or sammy or something had a botched suicide atempt because he couldn't handle the memories of finding half-burned and mutilated corpses. **** you.

another angry person. :laugh:

firefighters go to therapy regularly to deal horrors they see regularly. i don't think 911 made it more difficult.

i don't understand why people get so angry about this. :laugh:

The 'evidence' for a conspiracy is bull****. This has been proven over and over again, and yet the crazies continue to bring it up.

Perhaps I'd like a little respect shown to the murdered thousands, and the EMS who gave so much in response.

It may all be a laugh to some of you but I think the dead and their families deserve better.

Freak

:violin: :violin:

Freak

Well, thanks for dropping back by and trying to make the site better with this scintillating and original thread, my friend.

See you around I guess.

Direct question for you MS, and I'm serious (this time).

How much pot do you smoke a day/week/month? Just curious... and again, this is a serious question. Please don't take this as an attack or a loaded question, etc.

I have a serious question for you.

Would you ask someone a question like this when you're not behind your keyboard?

Please don't take this as an attack or a loaded question, etc...

another angry person. :laugh:

firefighters go to therapy regularly to deal horrors they see regularly. i don't think 911 made it more difficult.

i edited the language:) but i keep hearing from my uncle jeff how his buddies just havent been the same since 9/11. hes told me they have a REALLY hard time dealing with it all. doesnt excuse the fact though that there were dead people there and these guys had to pull them out.

That plane was ordered to be shot down but I doubt it was.....because of what the passengers did. Had the passengers not did that and the plane stayed in the air, I'm pretty sure it would have been shot down...

My point with that was that a couple of people who believe the official story, said they could maybe believe that plane was shot down, and I was just pointing out that if you believe that, then the whole story of phone calls, etc were fake... That's all.

Yeah, you watched a bunch of you tube movies and now you are an expert. Gottcha. :doh:

Edit: Well this is what I get from coming in at the end. :laugh:

For the record, I think these so called "truthers" deserve every bit of ridicule they get. Their theorys are too stupid to be worthy of any real debate.

My point with that was that a couple of people who believe the official story, said they could maybe believe that plane was shot down, and I was just pointing out that if you believe that, then the whole story of phone calls, etc were fake... That's all.

actually, all that could have still taken place.

The last thing anyone knows for sure is that they went after the pilots and nothing afterwards. It's assumed that in the scuffle, the plane went down.

I have a serious question for you.

Would you ask someone a question like this when you're not behind your keyboard?

Please don't take this as an attack or a loaded question, etc...

Absolutely I would! I take it you don't want to answer.

The 'evidence' for a conspiracy is bull****. This has been proven over and over again, and yet the crazies continue to bring it up.

Perhaps I'd like a little respect shown to the murdered thousands, and the EMS who gave so much in response.

It may all be a laugh to some of you but I think the dead and their families deserve better.

deserve better? they deserve to be alive and have the right to die a natural death.

i had a friend who was shot and killed. the police say it was suicide and closed the case, while there was evidence that pointed to murder. is it disrespectful of his family to not believe the police?

someone is right, someone is wrong...only God (if you believe in Him) knows the truth. the issue i have is people have no respect for the opinions of others. if you disagree with someone, refute them with facts/evidence, not name calling etc. Predicto did a good job and the thread should have ended there.

Freak-

I was swayed by "Zeitgeist" and "Fahrenheit 911." I can't say I know what to believe but I'm someone who likes conspiracy theories. There are those who do and those who don't. The "don'ts" are in the majority.

That's what's funny about the word "belief." Nobody can be lead away from what they believe. In fact, I don't think I ever needed either movie to believe that the Bush admin is basically evil and tyrannical. I naturally suspected foul play just days after the event. I suppose you did too and now whenever someone comes along and shows you "evidence," you gobble it up like I did. This doesn't make us "right." It just makes us believers of the conspiracy. As for those who don't buy it, one could show them video "evidence" of George Bush planting explosives in the WTC weeks before the attack and they would still stand by him. It's what they "believe" and they are no more sane or insane than we are.

All I can tell you is that there is a thread somehwere here called "Zeitgeist the movie." It's a long thread with arguments from all sides in it. Search it and enjoy. You might have gotten a bit warmer welcome had you not come here so late on the subject. We're all exhausted from the original thread.

i edited the language:) but i keep hearing from my uncle jeff how his buddies just havent been the same since 9/11. hes told me they have a REALLY hard time dealing with it all. doesnt excuse the fact though that there were dead people there and these guys had to pull them out.

..now that i think about it, 911 probably did make it a little tougher to handle.

Archived