Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9.11 and controlled demolition.

freakofthesouth

Did someone call for the Illuminati?

I saw Barbara Olsen at the bonfire last night. Her and Elvis were singing a duet. And after that we had a good laugh at the expense of the silly people who still think it was planes that brought down the towers.

It took us 5 years to sneak all of the explosives and wires into the buildings. And we had to use our cloaking devices while we worked so noone would see us.

We're using the same cloaks to cover up the planes. They are actually sitting on the lawn at the White House and in front of the Capitol.

Remlik

If the plane over Pennsylvania was shot down, that would mean that the whole "Let's Roll" story was completely made up, along with the phone calls made... But I guess that would be ok with some of you. :munchout:

Not necessarily. For all we know those brave souls were struggling with the hijackers when the missile showed up and ended the fight.

Please note that I'm not saying that this is what actually happened. I am just saying that it is the only potential part of all of these conspiracy things that even makes any plausible sense upon close and sceptical examination.

Not necessarily. For all we know those brave souls were struggling with the hijackers when the missile showed up and ended the fight.

Please note that I'm not saying that this is what actually happened. I am just saying that it is the only potential part of all of these conspiracy things that even makes any plausible sense upon close and sceptical examination.

Sounds like another "coinencidence theory" but I hear what you're saying.

Cool, because I only answer personal questions like that in person. Let me know :)

Yah, I didn't think you'd answer, but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Since you've freely admitted to smoking pot several times on this board... I didn't think it would be a big deal.

Sounds like another "coinencidence theory" but I hear what you're saying.

Oh I agree. I have no evidence, I don't even have a belief that it did or didn't happen.

However, it doesn't give me the snickers when someone else claims to believe it, the way there rest of this stuff does.

:thumbsup:

I'll take that as evidence that someone called you on your (now tired) tough-guy act... :laugh:

Hey everyone, Monkey Skin wants to get together so I can ask him that question to his face, because its so personal and all (even though he'll freely talk about it in other threads)... at which point he will proceed to kick my ass. Thank God I'm behind my keyboard :laugh:

I'll take that as evidence that someone called you on your (now tired) tough-guy act... :laugh:

Hey everyone, Monkey Skin wants to get together so I can ask him that question to his face, because its so personal and all (even though he'll freely talk about it in other threads)... at which point he will proceed to kick my ass. Thank God I'm behind my keyboard :laugh:

:applause:

Dude, who are you and why should I care??? :laugh:

I've already been banned from being involved in the taligate nonsense of this site, and like GW said... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...ahh..hmm...arg...you don't get fool again! You're going on ignore so don't bother.

:no:

:applause:

Dude, who are you and why should I care??? :laugh:

I've already been banned from being involved in the taligate nonsense of this site, and like GW said... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...ahh..hmm...arg...you don't get fool again! You're going on ignore so don't bother.

:no:

love you man :cheers:

Seriously, your shocker thread was great.

You know, I find it totally perturbing that an argument such as this could turn into such a firestorm. People automatically go at each other's throats. Why is that? Well, here is my perspective:

1. Someone points to the facts about a particular matter.

2. Those who believe in the status quo, try to dismiss those facts as falsehoods, conspiracy theories, etc.

3. People argue like children and get into pissing matches in order to defend their integrity and credibility.

4. The details of the actual matter being debated about gets lost.

5. Rinse, repeat.

This is a forum where people can come and post their ideas and where others can criticize them or debate them. However, it is usually the side that loses the debate that resorts to the first wave of personal attacks...which the original poster even mentioned beforehand. It's not enough that those who believe in the facts presented (whether true or not) may simply be 'wrong', because they don't share the attackers' point of view. Thus we have such conflict.

I just got a response from a guy who said "are you calling me a liar?"....I'm thinking, you've got to be kidding me...wtf!

All I'm saying is that if you think this is garbage, then why not just present your argument, dismiss it, and leave it as that. Instead, you tell people to '**** off' and '**** you' and 'go **** yourself'. That is the sign of resorting to violence because you have no credible argument left to present. That is the sign of someone who's belief in something is so deep yet so instable that they are willing to harm another in order to dominate the conversation.

I'll refute bogus facts. I'll stick up for what I believe is true. I'll point out the flaws in an argument that is adverse to the truth and to reality in order to discredit it...yes. But you guys are practically wanting to war over something this guy, harmlessly enough, brought up.

The only reason for the attacks is because what the original poster brought up is a threat to you and/or what you believe in when all he's trying to show is what happened. I believe that true threat, isn't you guys, however, but instead the misconception of the government's story and who is really responsible for 9-11. Yet there are those here who refuse to see the truth in it or even question their own prejudices about the situation, and that is to be expected because of the above.

Anyways, there is no point in trying to debate if you're just looking to fight.

You know, I find it totally perturbing that an argument such as this could turn into such a firestorm. People automatically go at each other's throats. Why is that? Well, here is my perspective:

1. Someone points to the facts about a particular matter.

2. Those who believe in the status quo, try to dismiss those facts as falsehoods, conspiracy theories, etc.

3. People argue like children and get into pissing matches in order to defend their integrity and credibility.

4. The details of the actual matter being debated about gets lost.

5. Rinse, repeat.

This is a forum where people can come and post their ideas and where others can criticize them or debate them. However, it is usually the side that loses the debate that resorts to the first wave of personal attacks...which the original poster even mentioned beforehand. It's not enough that those who believe in the facts presented (whether true or not) may simply be 'wrong', because they don't share the attackers' point of view. Thus we have such conflict.

I just got a response from a guy who said "are you calling me a liar?"....I'm thinking, you've got to be kidding me...wtf!

All I'm saying is that if you think this is garbage, then why not just present your argument, dismiss it, and leave it as that. Instead, you tell people to '**** off' and '**** you' and 'go **** yourself'. That is the sign of resorting to violence because you have no credible argument left to present. That is the sign of someone who's belief in something is so deep yet so instable that they are willing to harm another in order to dominate the conversation.

I'll refute bogus facts. I'll stick up for what I believe is true. I'll point out the flaws in an argument that is adverse to the truth and to reality in order to discredit it...yes. But you guys are practically wanting to war over something this guy, harmlessly enough, brought up.

The only reason for the attacks is because what the original poster brought up is a threat to you and/or what you believe in when all he's trying to show is what happened. I believe that true threat, isn't you guys, however, but instead the misconception of the government's story and who is really responsible for 9-11. Yet there are those here who refuse to see the truth in it or even question their own prejudices about the situation, and that is to be expected because of the above.

Anyways, there is no point in trying to debate if you're just looking to fight.

Bravo! :applause:

I also want to add that just because someone questions authority doesn't make him/her less of an "american." It makes them MORE of an american. This country was founded on questioning authority.

Are you calling me a liar on this?

Well, if you can't show me what I asked then yeah...maybe you got your Phd from Yale or someother Ivy league college that supports the elite status quo. Oh, and btw, here's another question.

How does the apparent structural integrity of steel resort to being molten if the temperatures from a jet fuel fire aren't high enough to melt it, much less the surroundings of the structure after 1 hour without the introduction of another source of heat since the fires were being put out?

The only reason for the attacks is because what the original poster brought up is a threat to you and/or what you believe in when all he's trying to show is what happened.

No it isn't.

The reason for the attacks is because we have been over all of this a zillion times before.

How does the apparent structural integrity of steel resort to being molten if the temperatures from a jet fuel fire aren't high enough to melt it, much less the surroundings of the structure after 1 hour without the introduction of another source of heat since the fires were being put out?

Your question is incoherent, but I think I understand what you are asking.

As I said before, steel does not have to be molten to lose structural integrity, expecially when it is carrying millions of tons of weight above it.

Also, the WTC fires were not being "put out" because they were 70 stories in the air.

It disturbs me that you claim to be "seeking the truth" yet you ignore that your question was answered earlier in this thread.

Archived