Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

get out your skins gear baby!

Big Number Joe Yates

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yates, you're right! I'm seeing more and more Cowboys flags on cars. It's especially painful to come to my apartment building after a long, hard day at work and see a car parked out front with that flag. It's all I can do to keep myself from snapping the flag and spitting on the car. The bandwagoneers are all coming out of the woodwork, since they're team is 4-0. They wouldn't say anything in the off-season, but now they're yappin' like crazy. We need to shut them up and teach them a lesson or two.

Stwasm..it's terrible here in PG. I see all this cow**** crap flying on folks cars, the damn star on the side of their doors and what's worse, girls I know who don't even like football, root for the ****in pukes. So once we beat their asses twice, all that **** will come down. And their usual words after we beat them,

"Their still not doing anything"

So I will continue to fly my REDSKINS flags on my truck, and wear my #17 jersey every Friday to work.

Oh, I definitely rep (Flags and all), but only on game day and the entire week following a victory over the Cowhoez.

Sad thing, half the folks around here are not really Cowboy fans, their just Redskin haterz. Sad but true. Don't even know other players on the team besides Promo and T.O.

Oh yeah, and the 'SKN4LYF' license withe Skins plate around it and the bumper sticker and car seats covers do stick out in South Florida :)

Do you ever get moronic college football fans coming up to you trying to talk trash about the Seminoles? "Do you not see the words 'Super Bowl' all over my hat?" :rolleyes: Anyway, it's always fun having the only Redskins car in a sea of pickup trucks with Bucs stickers on them.

:bucsuck: :phinsuck:

About a fourth of the people at my college are from Jersey and root for the Eagles or Giants so I stand out even more on campus. There are at least three other Skins fans there but I'm the only one who blatantly shows my colors at all times.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I firmly beleive that Florida is full of Skins fans, there just aren't enough of us who show it. Like I said in my first post, a lot of random people come up to me and give me props down here.

I firmly beleive that Florida is full of Skins fans, there just aren't enough of us who show it. Like I said in my first post, a lot of random people come up to me and give me props down here.

We were definitely well repped at the playoff game in Tampa though most made the trip from here like myself, I did talk to a few locals who were wearing B&G. There are also Redskins bars in Tampa & Orlando but the one in Tampa doesn't have NFLN! So, when we were there during the Giants game last year, we had to go to another bar that had about half a dozen 'Skins fans there.

We live in Ravens country...well close enough to it (We live in Pasadena, MD close to baltimore)...all we see is ravens ravens and ravens. We have one neighbor that is a steelers fan and another a packers fan, we all live across from each other and we proudly display our all proudly display our teams....and of course all the ravens neighbors have something smart to say. I had a little 10 year old holler at me and tell me that "the redskins suck", I kindly turned around and told him well we have the same record as you ravens so if we suck then you do to (this was of course before the ravens lost this weekend). My daughter hears it when she wears her Moss jersey to school...she doesn't care, she is a proud skins fan!

I try wearing some type of B&G each day, i have a roll of burgandy and gold holy string, that i wear alot for good luck. Ill usually wear a hat or shirt along with it. If i dress up ill wear a white skins shirt under my button up shirt. Today i wore my D.Green jersey. Ill probably wear my 75th anny shirt tomorrow. Friday will be another jersey, saturday i usually dont since i gotta sport my PSU gear. Then sunday i always sport my Authentic signed chris cooley jersey.

I always wear a Skins Tees on the weekends and My #65 no-name Burgundy Jersey to Sports Bar on game days. I Stopped wearing my white, C. Bailey after the trade. Will completely Decked out for Skins at Jets on 11/4. My son will be in his Jets Santana Moss Jersey. I get surprisingly little crap from Gi-Aint fans up here

Archived