Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams vs Pukes Game Thread...

tr1

Cowboys get plenty of credit on here too from a good percentage of members, esepcially for it being their ultimate rival fan base.

The fact you totally ignore that, and continually focus on castigating those who don't express themselves in that way, would seem sad for a Redskins fan.

i agree , I have given the Cowboys plenty of credit , I gave them a ton of credit for last weeks win , they just aren't going to get a lot of credit after beating the Rams ...

The pukes could conceivably go into their bye with a 6-1 record, but the rest of their schedule won't be as kind to them. I think we'll be seeing a different team down that stretch.

Is the game against the Pats in Texas? If so, it might...just might be 7-0. If it's in NE, it's 6-1.

Who are you to judge what makes someone a Redskins fan?

You, my friend, are making it EXTREMELY hard to believe you are any type of fan. You go around criticizing the players, the plays, etc. What have you been doing that would make ANYONE believe you are anything but a Skins hater?

And like you said, that's my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read my posts.

If you want to stop the Girls O I actually think our deep 3 zone is gonna be key. Don't let them beat you deep, force them to methodically move the ball down the field

If our backers play 7-8 yds off the line of scrimage like they did in the 2nd half against the Giants, Witten will TORCH us.

Archived