tr1

:wtf:

yea, he cant even hold Farva jockstrap. He is a top10 QB. Not top 3

Manning

Brady

Palmer

Farva

Big Ben

those are on the top of my head way better than Romo sits to pee.

Favre is an interception machine. I don't care how good Brett was in 1996, I'm talking right now, and at this point, Romo sits to pee is better than Favre. He's also miles better than Roethlesberger too, who is nothing more than a game manager.

Palmer? OK, I'll concede that Romo sits to pee may not be better than Palmer, though it's close.

Favre is an interception machine. I don't care how good Brett was in 1996, I'm talking right now, and at this point, Romo sits to pee is better than Favre. He's also miles better than Roethlesberger too, who is nothing more than a game manager.

Palmer? OK, I'll concede that Romo sits to pee may not be better than Palmer, though it's close.

yea, w.e

Farve actually didnt have a good team around him, now look at him. Hes out playing Romo sits to pee against better people.

He is a stat padding QB. His coach makes him pass when the teams give up. Its obvious.

He cant even hold Palmer's jockstrap. Mcnabb is still better than Romo sits to pee, also.

This is idiotic. Romo sits to pee is on a hot streak. It will end soon and his suckiness will prevail. Dont compare homo to farve. just dont be that homerish.

Yeah, clearly Romo sits to pee is "padding stats" against bad defenses. You know, like the Bears and Dolphins.

How many points did JC score against the Dolphins again?

By the way, I think Romo sits to pee's career QB rating is now approaching 100. He's just having a hot two years ... that's all. He'll cool off.

ok, we're done, I'm locking this down....soemone clue BMEN in on trolling, I have to leave but I see TK's here

I think you meant for someone to clue M&W in on starting a new account in order to bypass a ban.

Oops.

Can you say double perma banned?

Archived