Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams vs Pukes Game Thread...

tr1

I'm sittin here watching the Cowboys rape the rams right now and just wondering, are the boys really that good or are the rams really that bad? If Dallas is really that good then, I fear when the skins have to play them.

both offense is good, but how many plays have they had were DB's fall down, miss a tackle, miss a tackle on Romo sits to pee..etc

but the Pokes haven't played any real teams yet, especially on Offense... they keep getting freebie Turnovers, and the opposing teams defenses start wearing down... so they start piling up points in the second half

I'm sittin here watching the Cowboys rape the rams right now and just wondering, are the boys really that good or are the rams really that bad? If Dallas is really that good then, I fear when the skins have to play them.

Come on man, don't buy into that hype.

The Rams have injuries all over the place and the pukes have a decent offense. That much is true. But any given Sunday, anything can happen. I'm not worried 'cause on November 18th, the Redskins are gonna fight their guts out. They're gonna go down to Dallas and win or lose (FOR THE WIN), they're gonna punch those cowgirls in the mouth with some serious football.

I suspect that the identity of my favorite team isn't the only thing that perplexes you.

You're right again , its your silly comments and the way that you think your bashing of skins fans who do not wish to talk good about the arch rival cowboys is somehow ok but our bashing of the cowboys is not ok , you're sharp

One good thing about the pukes, they have nowhere to go but down. And I want to see it when it all blows up in their face.

I'd like to think that too but they still got 12 games which they could all win...

They could lose em all too and that would be terrific, I'm just saying that the season is a long way from over.

I guess some Redskins fans live up to our reputation of being bitter then. Thanks guys!

Cowboys get plenty of credit on here too from a good percentage of members, esepcially for it being their ultimate rival fan base.

The fact you totally ignore that, and continually focus on castigating those who don't express themselves in that way, would seem sad for a Redskins fan.

Come on man, don't buy into that hype.

The Rams have injuries all over the place and the pukes have a decent offense. That much is true. But any given Sunday, anything can happen. I'm not worried 'cause on November 18th, the Redskins are gonna fight their guts out. They're gonna go down to Dallas and win or lose (FOR THE WIN), they're gonna punch those cowgirls in the mouth with some serious football.

I like the way you think, HTTR!!!!!!!!

Archived