Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Calzaghe(43-0) vs. Mikkell Kessler(39-0) Tonight HBO 9p.m.

HEavyJumbo85

damn, that's guys from Pavlik coming off the canvas to win this one.

not trying to brag or anything but :yawnee: ;)

we're about 20 minutes out...For the undercard I got Berto over Estrada by TKO in the 4th...and in the big fight I got Pavlik over Taylor by TKO in the 7th...

Looking for the big knockouts tonight...enjoy the fight guys

That was a very good fight. It's deserving of a rematch. Taylor initial plans are to move to 168 lbs but who knows now. Pavlik earned his $$$ tonight, especially after getting abused in Round 2. Congrats to the new CHAMPION.

Taylor has said its getting harder and harder for him to make 160, Taylor was up on the judges scorecard at the KO, but i'm not sure we'll see a rematch.

Man, the rematch is gonna have to be on PPV. That fight was awesome.

They're definitley going to have to have a rematch. There really isn't anyone that would bring Pavlik more money than Taylor, unless of course Pavlik wants to move up and go after the winner of the Calzaghe and Kessler fight.

I wanna see the rematch, definitley...i'd pay to see these guys fight again.

I'm not sure I agree with the ref's decision to stop the fight... Taylor was about 6 inches from the ground when the ref called it... Should have at least given him a chance to try to get up from that knockdown

He got pummelled without a counter. I could understand if Taylor was throwing back but he was not doing anything.

I think the ref called it right.

Thats the kind of fight you love to see though. Both guys had their moments and gave incredible efforts - the result was in doubt the entire time.

Awesome.

Taylor has nothing to be ashamed of....I'm pretty sure Emmanuel Stewart will teach him to get the **** out of the corner quicker against a guy like Pavlik, but still, an amazing fight.

I'm not sure I agree with the ref's decision to stop the fight... Taylor was about 6 inches from the ground when the ref called it... Should have at least given him a chance to try to get up from that knockdown

Taylor wasn't even moving. He's was out cold. The ref had no choice.

Archived