Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis for MVP

BMahoney

I know, I know its way to early to even imagine such an accomplishment for the season. But you have to admit this guy has proved he is one of the most valuable players to any team in the nfl, he gets in the endzone, blocks as good as any back in the league. I must admit over the off season I was hoping to see about a 60-40 split with him and Betts but after watching just two games Portis appears to be the heart and soul of the redskins offense once again. Now that Campbell is showing D's that he is not afraid to go deep at all Portis is only going to get better. Im excited for the rest of the season.

He was mediocre last night.....and when compared to Betts running for 172 yards the last time we played Philly, he was pretty weak.

I was surprised that Gibbs didn't play Betts a lot more than he did. Especially when we weren't scoring points in the middle of the game.

In spite of this, we won, and that is all that matters.

He was mediocre last night.....and when compared to Betts running for 172 yards the last time we played Philly, he was pretty weak.

I was surprised that Gibbs didn't play Betts a lot more than he did. Especially when we weren't scoring points in the middle of the game.

No. You were surprised Gibbs didn't play Betts more because you can't imagine being WRONG about which player deserves to play more. :laugh:

There is a BIG difference.

wow man. just when i think you can't be any more ignorant about this subject you come right back over the top.

are you really comparing last year's game vs this years game?

are you really comparing last year's line vs this last nights line with only 2 starters remaining from a year ago?

are you really comparing last year's lost with this year's win?

are you really comparing last year's lack of rushing td's with this year's rushing td's?

how would betts help us score points in the middle of the game when he never scored last year?

Archived