Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rocky McIntosh after 2 games

Mooka

I'm so impressed by the way he plays. He'll be pro-bowl material in no time.

I like the kid a lot and believe he will be around a long time. The thing that I see that is making me sick is the lack of tackling again from this defense. How is it that Westbrook accounts for 192 of the Eagles offense. I saw lot's of broken tackles when there were 4-5 Skins at the point of attack. Yes, we won. But , for once I would like to be 20 points ahead with 6 minutes to go in the game. It makes me crazy to always have to be worried that they can tie it up or flat beat us at the end of every game.

We were FOOLISH to start Warrick Holdman in front of him last year, especially since our defense was pathetic and it was a losing season. At least we gave him a little time in the last game. He cant be that slow a learner yet so great now.

Maybe having a losing year with all that talent was just what the doctor ordered to cultivate some humility and make these guys realize they ain't all that.

I like the kid a lot and believe he will be around a long time. The thing that I see that is making me sick is the lack of tackling again from this defense. How is it that Westbrook accounts for 192 of the Eagles offense. I saw lot's of broken tackles when there were 4-5 Skins at the point of attack. Yes, we won. But , for once I would like to be 20 points ahead with 6 minutes to go in the game. It makes me crazy to always have to be worried that they can tie it up or flat beat us at the end of every game.

Dude, the guy is very shifty. And by the way, our defence tackles very well.

I mean 1 TD in 8 quaters, 25 points in 2 games, what more do you want other than a few more to's

I personally thought that he had forced another fumble tonight. He jarred that ball loose and the guy never fully regained control before his knee hit, at most it was inconclusive. It wiggled. He is our MVP on D so far and without contest.

I disagree. I think London Fletcher is the MVP so far. He's making a lot of tackles and he's changing the outcome of a lot of plays without it showing up in the stat sheet. McIntosh and Landry have been great too.

Rocky is doing great offenses are testing his side the most with the run game, and also his side with carlos there. He is being tested and showing that he will perform, soon offenses will test someone else. They know Flecther will not screw up, and Washington is plays excellent as of now. If Washington is our worst linebacker I believe we have the best linebackers in the league

thats a projection of:

136 tackles

32 assists

16 sacks

8 forced fumbles

hopefully he can keep this up and then say hello to his first pro bowl.

Pro-bowl, hell, if he puts up those numbers he's got the NFL Defensive POY in his pocket. Let's just hope he keeps flying around like a madman.

One amazing thing I saw vs. the Iggles. A couple tackles Westbrook was trying to find a lane to break through... Rocky stuck his guard and shed the block at the second Westbrook started to hit the lane and laid a big hit on him for the tackle... that is just textbook, and a great job on defense.

Archived