Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell.. makes you go AGGGHGHGHGH

monte55coleman

Come on just back off of JC. Even Steve Young was saying he has done that - over thrown. And so do many veteran QB. JC has an awsome arm and Moss was not running straight down the field. Like they said give JC couple of more weeks and the D is good as it is now you might be looking at a Playoff team. I am putting the Skins in the SB!!!!

Good point... I swear some of these fan critics should ponder how well they'd do under center. Go Commander Campbell.

The heck with that...he never should have been trying that throw - yes would have been sweet to get it, but what we needed there was 3 yds and a cloud of dust. 3 running plays and Philly gets ball back with no timeouts and about a minute to go. Instead we're forced to throw on 3rd down, stopping the clock again and Philly has almost 4 minutes to dump pass their way down the field. THAT'S why Al Saunders never won big in KC...high scoring teams, but stupid play calls late when you don't need 7 more pts. We needed to eat 5 min of clock.

OK. Rant over. We won. :eaglesuck

Yes, he missed that one glaring bomb. But he had only a very few other bad throws. Receviers dropped some perfectly thrown balls.

The scramble to the right and short pass to Yoder in the red zone was a thing of beauty, and convinced me that Campbell's on the right track to a solid NFL season. Beautiful touch and poise in that situation, and a much tougher, touch throw than it looks like.

He's a young guy people. hes made how many starts? 8 or 9? give him some time to settle in: he hasnt even had a full season in the NFL. give him 2 or 3 years and he WILL be on sportscenter constantly, he's going to be big stuff if we stick with him. He has alot of potential that is just a few games away from breaking loose. I liked what I saw tonight (of course i was frustrated at times) but can you honestly say that Ramsey's 8th start was as good as Campbell's tonight? don't think so :)

Hail to 2-0. lets make it 3 in a row

Stuck up here in N.J. this was the first I saw the SKINS since last year. They look like a different team on defense. Much better. JC looks better than I thought he would look. Poised and under control and FEW MISTAKES. Looks better than I thought he would look when he runs. Very happy. Love beatin the EAGLETS in Philly. Now if we can pay back the G MEN for last year I will be elated. Man I love 2 and 0.

oof.. he makes great plays one minute, and then misses a huge opportunity to ice the game.

He is just one step away from becoming a complete player, but man the baby steps he takes in getting there are frustrating.

Our defense should not have been under that much stress toward the end, but god bless LARON LANDRY.

MVP of the game.

Yeah man, he's young though. Those things usually smooth out for young players like that, I remember Manning's first 2 years he was a LOT more erratic than he has been since. He was a few good throws away from another pair of TD's which says a lot about what our offense can be when he finally gets comfortable.

That is a mistake JC does not make again

At least he missed that throw in a loss

I think you meant to say a win, but I agree, I don't think he makes that mistake again. He looked alot more confident this week than what he did last week, and I think it's safe to say that we'll see more improvement next week against the giants.

:gaintsuck

oof.. he makes great plays one minute, and then misses a huge opportunity to ice the game.

He is just one step away from becoming a complete player, but man the baby steps he takes in getting there are frustrating.

Our defense should not have been under that much stress toward the end, but god bless LARON LANDRY.

MVP of the game.

no, actually mvp is either mcintosh or fletcher. our d played well, but landry didn't do THAT much. if not our d, then maybe moss.

The heck with that...he never should have been trying that throw - yes would have been sweet to get it, but what we needed there was 3 yds and a cloud of dust. 3 running plays and Philly gets ball back with no timeouts and about a minute to go. Instead we're forced to throw on 3rd down, stopping the clock again and Philly has almost 4 minutes to dump pass their way down the field. THAT'S why Al Saunders never won big in KC...high scoring teams, but stupid play calls late when you don't need 7 more pts. We needed to eat 5 min of clock.

OK. Rant over. We won. :eaglesuck

WTFE, if he hits that throw then the game is over right then. If he hits that throw you are creaming your pants and saying what a great call it was. The difference between good calls and bad calls often have nothing to do with the call itself but the result of the call. Noone complaings when those calls work but when they don't everyone is 2nd guesser.

Archived