Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats

eagles78

The question for Eagles Nation has to be if Donovan will improve... or if this is just "Donovan post-injury"

Honestly, I wasn't too worried after the first game. I attributed his suspect play to first game jitters on the road. Now, I'm getting a little scared. I really expected him to come out and have a great game tonight infront of the home town fans. Luckily he did start to do better in the 4th quarter yet we weren't able to put six on the board. Definitely not a good sign. A couple more games like this and you know that more than a few people will be calling for Kolb........

I still think they rushed McNabb back too fast.

Campbell is still not all the way there - he needed to grasp the dagger and stick it deep into Philly's gut with that bomb to Santana...and he missed by a LOT.

Great to see Landry step up with the HUGE play at the end though...welcome to the NFL, ROOK!! :applause:

Honestly, I wasn't too worried after the first game. I attributed his suspect play to first game jitters on the road. Now, I'm getting a little scared. I really expected him to come out and have a great game tonight infront of the home town fans. Luckily he did start to do better in the 4th quarter yet we weren't able to put six on the board. Definitely not a good sign. A couple more games like this and you know that more than a few people will be calling for Kolb........

I still can't believe he missed a WIDE OPEN reciever on 3rd down.

Right then I knew this game was over.

Archived