Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two guys pushing a car. Must be the Philly blog. -- Locker room, final update today

Art

I'll try to stay out of the other sideshow conversation, that can only lead to a handful of trouble. Although, I'm surprised Om didn't counter-offer Blondie on a double or nothin'...

As to the blog, this is pretty interesting stuff. And we haven't even heard tidbits from the game yet. If anyone's allowed to say, what jobs do TK and Art have at the games?

As to the city, I've never stopped there, primarily on what I consider good advice from my friends. Passed through enough times to know that place could use a few zoning laws. And I'll go out on a limb and guess the only thing that place has more than fat chicks or stoplights is billboards...

Boy, you guys have some really original and creative stuff here. Philly is dirty, its full of crime, and fat chicks, and their fans are stupid. That's great stuff. I know places Baltimore, D.C., Cleveland, New York, Detroit are beautiful places to visit, with lots of polite knowledgeable fans, very low crime rates and plenty of hot chicks running around.

Giv me a break! Can't you do better than that? Wait, have you mentioned the snow balls at Santa incident which happened alomst 30 years ago? Thats a good one too.

Have fun tonight watching the Eagles kick the S out of the Skins, and enjoy your season battling the Giants for the bottom of the NFC East.

Boy, you guys have some really original and creative stuff here. Philly is dirty, its full of crime, and fat chicks, and their fans are stupid. You make a great point here PhillyE and I can't think of anything to prove you wrong.

That's great stuff. I know places Baltimore, D.C., Cleveland, New York, Detroit are beautiful places to visit, with lots of polite knowledgeable fans, very low crime rates and plenty of hot chicks running around.

Giv me a break! Can't you do better than that? Wait, have you mentioned the snow balls at Santa incident which happened alomst 30 years ago? Thats a good one too.

Cheered M. Irvin injury, that was classy.

D-Cell batteries have a ring to it?

Body-bag game?

Have fun tonight watching the Eagles kick the S out of the Skins, and enjoy your season battling the Giants for the bottom of the NFC East.

Oops, I think you've got this backwards. Since you're 0-2 would match the Giants 0-2. Our 2-0 would match the Cowgirls' record.

I saw you in the signed-on list and knew you'd be trouble. Must the be the name. Go take a look at the eagles look-a-like thread. You'll appreciate some of those, and you might even know (or resemble, just sayin', what do I know?) some of the people in the pictures.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210540

Cheered M. Irvin injury, that was classy.

D-Cell batteries have a ring to it?

Body-bag game?

Peephole into cheerleader's locker room.

Only NFL stadium with a jail built-in.

Clinton Portis' Mom being assaulted for wearing Portis' jersey in the stands.

Now, yeah, I'm willing to bet that there have, over the years, been rude, drunk, offensive fans at RFK and/or FedEx. Probably more than once.

OTOH, I'd bet you'd have a tough time, after any such incident, finding Skins fans on this board announcing that they approve of opposing fans being assaulted, because "we're defending our turf", or because "well, they were asking for it when they wore the wrong jersey". Whereas when Philly fans do it, yeah, they get defended. Loudly. By multiple people.

Stupid people exist at FedEx. But they're endorsed in Philly.

Peephole into cheerleader's locker room.

Only NFL stadium with a jail built-in.

Clinton Portis' Mom being assaulted for wearing Portis' jersey in the stands.

Stupid people exist at FedEx. But they're endorsed in Philly.

Some nice add-ons.

You're final quote is classic and true. Somehow, in the ironically named 'City of Brotherly Love', thug behavior seems to be embraced.

Great blog. Yeah I know the food market you refer to, great breakfast I had there, sort of in the back part of the market there is a diner, had some pumpkin pancakes for the first time, great stuff. Though the Philly cheese steak I had there was OK but had better. That was about 3 years ago so things might have changed, assuming I am thinking of the same food market but I don't know of any other.

I can relate to the kid thing, too, my daughter is a year in a half, and I got tickets to go to DC and see the 2 Skins games the week where the Bills and Bears are in town. Tough thought leaving her behind.

Boy, you guys have some really original and creative stuff here. Philly is dirty, its full of crime, and fat chicks, and their fans are stupid. That's great stuff. I know places Baltimore, D.C., Cleveland, New York, Detroit are beautiful places to visit, with lots of polite knowledgeable fans, very low crime rates and plenty of hot chicks running around.

TROLL.........I SMELL A TROLL.

Jumbo, Can we get rid of this POS, I mean troll. :)

As to the blog, this is pretty interesting stuff. And we haven't even heard tidbits from the game yet. If anyone's allowed to say, what jobs do TK and Art have at the games?

[/qUOTE]

We just watch the game, write about it, take some pictures, talk to some players and that's about it. We have no stinkin' job.

P.S. Redskins board buddy.... ya know the 08 NFC East Champs....

5:30 p.m., Monday -- Sit around Larry and Sonny. Some visitors from Westwood One radio come over and occupy Sonny. Reche Caldwell is inactive, BTW. Some things I know now I can't write about, but, I'll try soon. Stuff we will probably see today if the situation allows. Just know this, though. Our deep passing game was the primary business during practice :).

I like the sound of that very much. Great work guys.

5:30 p.m., Monday -- Sit around Larry and Sonny. Some visitors from Westwood One radio come over and occupy Sonny. Reche Caldwell is inactive, BTW. Some things I know now I can't write about, but, I'll try soon. Stuff we will probably see today if the situation allows. Just know this, though. Our deep passing game was the primary business during practice :).

Reverse to ARE with him throwing it deep to Cooley for a TD.

I hate "trick plays".

6:35 p.m., Monday -- Run into our hero, Jason La Canfora as he's walking out of his area into the main gathering area. I give him a shout out. He seems to give me a bit of a short shrift. We used to have these long talks and like each other. I think he doesn't like me anymore. That hurts. Jason's far enough away from me in the press box I won't have any real good examples of his professional behavior as with most games, but, given how he usually behaves, it may be I can hear him all the way down here.

:laugh: :laugh:

6:45 p.m., Monday -- Out to eat something. One of Philly's finest slutty 7s is in front of me in line. She wants ham and there's none left. But, she gets more ham brought out. UnWise Mike is behind me and comments on how lovely the ham is with all the brown sugar slathered on it. I agree. UnWise Mike seems like a nice guy. Maybe he is. Sitting with the Redskins TV guys and Redskins radio guys I hear Philly fans showed their great class and egged the team busses as they came in. Way to dispel all the jokes about you, Philly fans. Good work.

Philly fans = trash.

Archived