Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Morning Ritual

notoriouslyKEN

When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas ...

Other mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Mufumonk; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Mufumonk; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Awesome morning ritual as well. Do you happen to be a Phil Collins fan? How about Huey Lewis and the News?

Awesome morning ritual as well. Do you happen to be a Phil Collins fan? How about Huey Lewis and the News?

Actually......I'm Whitney Houston fan. It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, notoriouslyKEN, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

American Psycho??

I can do four things in the morning and the other three are make coffee, pee and smoke. I hate mornings, so much. I wish I didn't have to sleep. I'm am like a handicapped person when I wake. If my house was on fire, I would be in trouble. My Dad is the same way. My thoughts race through my head so fast, I can't put them together. Until after a pot of coffee and a few smokes, I can do nothing. It's a wasted two hours a day and it drives me nuts. I've tryed to wake up and exercise, I've tryed tea, and anything else you can think of and i'm still a complete zombie in the mornings, I hate it. If anybody has this problem, please help me. I've been like this all my life.

BTW, **** Mike, I want to be Dean Collins.:laugh:

I hit the snooze button once. Then I get up and jump in the shower and go to the bathroom while i am in there. Hey it kills to birds with one stone. I get out and shave and then go into the bedroom and show my girlfriend the helicopter trick. Then i get dressed and then brush my teeth. I let my dog out (animal) this time. Then its off to work.

Archived