Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Optimists Vs. Naysayers Bet Thread - UPDATE: Final Stats

Califan007 The Constipated

In the end, our defense was average. Not crappy like last year's, but not dominant like 2004 or 2005.

8th in the NFL, thank you very much. Top 25% of the league. I wouldn't call that "average" by any stretch, and we completely pwned Dallas. :applause:

8th in the NFL, thank you very much. Top 25% of the league. I wouldn't call that "average" by any stretch, and we completely pwned Dallas. :applause:

that dallas game really helped our overall rating. we were 12th, and that game yesterday bumped us to 8th. but no excuses, our D over the last 4 games has been friggin lights out.

so when do us naysayers get to pick the sigs?

haha frankly i feel kinda bad because regardless of the numbers you posted, our D played really well yet the optimists still lost.

It was an avatar, not the sig...and it's already been picked awhile ago (there was a poll lol). It's on the original bet thread, I think...

HAHAHA bigdfan5 thats the one i remember. its gonna be hillarious looking through posts seeing that man in a french maid outfit for quite awhile.

and no the playoffs do not count, it was for the regular season. and lets be honest, sack total could easily get above the bet, but the turnover differential is next to impossible to cover at this point.

Archived