Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels Practicing!!!

“Misdirection”

Let's face it, the return of Samuels, with working in practice all week with Kendall (both seasoned GREAT vets) and the return of CP has just made this a serious contender on Offense. No one has seen this together yet, and Campbell will now be protected when we do pass, look out Miami - you are in for a LONG day.... here's to 31-12 Skins... HAIL

Let's face it, the return of Samuels, with working in practice all week with Kendall (both seasoned GREAT vets) and the return of CP has just made this a serious contender on Offense. No one has seen this together yet, and Campbell will now be protected when we do pass, look out Miami - you are in for a LONG day.... here's to 31-12 Skins... HAIL

Actually the first game might be sloppy due to everyone working together in a game that matters for the first time.

Hope you are right though. As long as they get the W right.

People are talking about this like it's unexpected. The moon and the stars are aligning with the planet Whupass folks. Full effect will hit when CP takes the first hand off (second offensive play 'cos we're going deep with the first - and point afters don't count).

Miami fans will all turn their eyes up to the sky as one looking for where the whupping is coming from.

It's true and you read it here ;)

This is great news.

So it looks we will have our full compliment of players ready and healthy for week 1. Last year, both Clinton and Springs were already banged up heading into the season...and we then lost Pierson Prealieu on the first play of the season.

I'm looking forward to an exciting month of September

:point2sky

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but Jason Taylor earned defensive MVP last year, on a team that didn't get much attention around the league. I'm pretty sure he'd be a handful for just about anyone.

Jason Taylor is a great player, but he isn't unstoppable. There are DEs in the league that I would fear more than him, like Julius Peppers who had about the same number of sacks last year and is also 30 lbs heavier than Taylor but still very quick. We were able to keep Peppers from getting a sack against us last year, I don't see any reason why we can't keep Taylor from doing the same. Also keep in mind that Peppers is an LDE and wasn't going against our best tackle, whereas Taylor is RDE and will be.

Jason Taylor is a great player, but he isn't unstoppable. There are DEs in the league that I would fear more than him, like Julius Peppers who had about the same number of sacks last year and is also 30 lbs heavier than Taylor but still very quick. We were able to keep Peppers from getting a sack against us last year, I don't see any reason why we can't keep Taylor from doing the same. Also keep in mind that Peppers is an LDE and wasn't going against our best tackle, whereas Taylor is RDE and will be.

Good point, might want to feed that to some of them Jansen haters

Archived